The ruling in this landmark case could change the App Store forever.
So-called 'reader' apps will soon be allowed to link to their own external sites for account management.
Apple's value is like that of a country and threats to the company often come from countries themselves. And some of those threat are the biggest that Apple is facing at this very moment.
For many, having an antivirus program is enough to put their minds at ease that their computer is protected from cyber attack. But it’s a common misconception that the ubiquitous, free antivirus programs provide the same level of protection as paid apps. Why that’s the case needs some explanation. Here we look at four reasons why you’re better off with a paid antivirus solution.
Using a new on-device technology, Apple will detect the images while protecting user privacy.
You can ensure your data remains safe through erasure. Here's how you can use the Find My app to remotely wipe out a device.
Some people take fears about account hijacking so seriously that they make their life harder without increasing their security.
Phishing remains a key tool in hijacking accounts, but you can defeat it with a little savvy.
Bullguard for Mac is unbelievably simple virus protection—perhaps too simple.
The Significant Locations option on the iPhone and iPad learns what locations are important and uses that info to serve you better data.
It is becoming increasingly difficult to stay safe online, with the proliferation of threats and the new and complex ways that cybercriminals can target people.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 Acer K242HYL review: An affordable monitor for any occasion
- 4 GeForce Now review: You bring the games, Nvidia streams the hardware
- 5 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The best free VPNs for Windows
- LastPass admits attack but assures master passwords are safe
- Apple patches Log4Shell iCloud vulnerability that set internet ‘on fire’
- NordVPN is offering 2 years of VPN service for $111
- Federighi blasts iPhone sideloading as a ‘gold rush for the malware industry’
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- Which Lenovo Laptop Should I Buy?
- Every TV in Samsung's 2022 line-up: OLED, Neo QLED and more!
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?