If you've got an older PC or laptop and need some more storage space for school -- for some movies or music, or if you've just bought a new digital camera or camcorder for class -- an easy way to fix this is to buy an external hard drive. We've liste...
Servers & Storage - Roundups
The holiday season is a perfect time to get your media library in order (after all, there are only so many digital photos and movies that your PC can store). If you'd like to make backups of all your data - or simply require a storage device for all ...
Portable hard drives are the ideal product when you require data on the go. Whether you're doing business abroad or simply want to take some movies to a mate's house, they provide an elegant and fuss-free solution. In the following roundup, we highli...
If you believe that you can never have too much storage space, the following external hard drives are worth considering. Each hard drive on this list provides between one and three terabytes of storage (1000-3000 gigabytes). Whether you're after the ...
USB thumb drives are a handy way of storing your files while on the go. Unlike portable hard drives, they can be slotted inside your pocket or even attached to a keychain to ensure you always have your data at hand. Here are our top five picks for US...
If you're looking to buy a new camcorder it makes sense to go with a flash memory version. Flash memory-based camcorders are quieter, smaller and more energy efficient than other video formats — including hard disk-based. It’s no coincidence that mos...
Media streamers allow you to quickly and easily display your digital movies and photos on a TV. The following media streamers from Dvico, LaCie, Asus, AC Ryan and Western Digital are some of our personal favourites.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Seagate show off new modular Lyve Drive storage solution
- Is there a better time to buy a giant MicroSD card for your Nintendo Switch than Black Friday?
- Seagate's new portable SSDs are as colorful as they are compact
- Seagate says cloud gaming isn't a threat
- Western Digital announces Australian release of travel-ready SSD
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- JBL PartyBox 310 lets you party in wet and dark places and sing duets
- Optus Pause allows Australian users of Optus home and mobile devices to avoid distracting notifications
- Valheim: how to create a dedicated server
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?