Ecovac's new Deebot 710 might not be their brightest vacuum cleaning bot but it's certainly their cheapest.
Smart Home - News
Apple Music subscribers in Australia & New Zealand can now ask Alexa to stream their favourite songs - adding more fuel to the fire in the smart speaker wars.
Spotify Australia has announced a partnership with Google that’ll see Premium Family account owners gifted a free Google Home Mini.
The accessory that allows you to turn any speaker into an Amazon Echo is now available in Australia.
If you're a Ring owner frustrated by the lack of support for Google Assistant, help may be on the way.
B.One have shown off new Google Assistant integration and hardware at CES 2019.
Samsung has announced that Bixby will soon play nice with rival smart assistants like Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant.
Samsung and RACV have announced a partnership to make the Samsung SmartThings platform available to Australians.
LG has introduced the R9 CordZero robotic vacuum, with built-in artificial intelligence machine learning.
Amazon has introduced Alexa Skill Blueprints, a new way to create personalised skills and responses for Alexa.
Skype calling with Alexa is now available to customers in Australia, New Zealand, US, UK, India and Canada.
Signify has announced two new iterations to its Philips Hue range, Hue White and Colour ambiance candle and Hue White Ambiance Spot.
Telstra has enabled voice commands for the Telstra TV through Google Assistant that match the features customers are most likely to use.
JBL has announced the launch of Link View in Australia.
Shortcuts continues to get more useful with a host of new capabilities.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
- 2 Motorola One Vision Australian review (2019)
- 3 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
- 5 TCL X7 QLED TV review: Full, Australian review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Ecovacs are now selling a robot vacuum cleaner for less than $500
- Apple Music is now streaming on Alexa in Australia & New Zealand
- Spotify teams up with Google Home Mini
- The Amazon Echo Input is now available in Australia
- Ring's founder says he's open to working with Google Assistant
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?