The Surface Go is the Goldilocks of convertible PCs. Even if it’s not very powerful and lacks legacy ports, it’s portable enough to draw your attention and cheap enough to open your wallet.
Tablets & eBook readers
[Updated] Brydge are making a keyboard for the Google Pixel Slate but unsure when it'll arrive in Australia
Brydge has officially joined the Made for Google program, announcing a new G-Type keyboard for the newly-announced Google Pixel Slate.
Wacom has added the Cintiq Pro 24-inch display to their Cintiq Pro high-definition range.
Alcatel have used this year's IFA to introduce their latest affordable 'family-friendly' tablet: the Alcatel 3T 8.
Lenovo has released its latest generation of Android tablets, which includes the Lenovo Tab E7, Lenovo Tab E8, Lenovo Tab E10, the Lenovo Tab M10 and the Lenovo Tab P10.
Here are the best laptops that also work well as tablet devices
Our Editor's Choice tablet selections.
Good Gear Guide's top rated Android tablets.
Good Gear Guide's most popular Windows tablets.
With a display that reaches up to 500", you can enjoy the latest 4K content, with superior image quality and a high contrast ratio. Lining up the picture is effortless using lens shift, optical zoom and keystone correction. It's easy to set up, stream content and get sound with built-in speakers or Bluetooth.
Toys for Boys
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei FreeBuds 3 review: Tit for tat
- 2 Motorola Moto G8 Plus (2019) review: Insignificant Upgrade
- 3 Huawei Mate 30 Pro (2019) review: Too weird to thrive, too rare to buy
- 4 AirPods Pro review (2019): True Wireless Meets True Premium
- 5 RealMe 5 (2019) review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft give us a first look at the Surface Neo
- IFA 2019: Lenovo's new Yoga tablet can transform into a smart display at will
- Samsung upgrade their Australian tablet range
- iPad mini review roundup: Apple’s new tiny tablet is exactly what you think it is
- Samsung drop the details on the Galaxy Tab S5e ahead of Unpacked
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?