After a year off, Apple's mid-range tablet roars back to relevancy with an iPad Pro-style M1 processor and 5G support.
Tablets & eBook readers
If you've noticed your battery draining faster after and iOS update, don't worry. Just give it time.
No new iPhone mini this year? Say it isn't so.
It's the biggest update yet to iOS 15, and you're going to want to install it now.
Apple announced a massive upgrade to the iPad Air at its "Peek Performance" event.
Fifth-gen iPad Air to get M1 processor and 5G, according to latest report.
The problem with sales estimates is that they're often a disappointment.
The march of the M processor continues with the impending release of the M2. What kind of performance can we expect? And should Apple be worried about Samsung’s newest mobile processor? It’s all in this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
Apple adds a fifth Siri voice option in iOS 15.4 that isn't explicitly male or female.
The latest Exynos chip in the Samsung Galaxy S22+ is laughably bad compared to the iPhone's A15.
Here are the best laptops that also work well as tablet devices
Our Editor's Choice tablet selections.
Good Gear Guide's top rated Android tablets.
Good Gear Guide's most popular Windows tablets.
It is becoming increasingly difficult to stay safe online, with the proliferation of threats and the new and complex ways that cybercriminals can target people.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 Acer K242HYL review: An affordable monitor for any occasion
- 4 GeForce Now review: You bring the games, Nvidia streams the hardware
- 5 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Bizarre iOS bug swaps out Spotify for Apple Music in the iPhone dock
- iPad buying guide 2022
- Apple adds two popular classic iPads to ‘vintage’ list
- Macworld Podcast: iMovie 3 and our iOS 16 wishlist
- iOS 16: Everything we know about the next big iPhone update
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- Which Lenovo Laptop Should I Buy?
- Every TV in Samsung's 2022 line-up: OLED, Neo QLED and more!
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?