To transfer data between an Android smartphone or tablet and a computer, you used to have to connect them via a USB cable. These days, plenty of Cloud services are available, which allow you to keep data from a phone or tablet in sync with a computer...
Tablets & eBook readers - Features
We look at whether you should buy an iPad Pro now or wait for the next-generation models.
Siri is good for a lot more than setting timers, making phone calls, and asking about the weather.
Widgets, Homekit, Siri (again), and much much more.
Picking between Apple's many tablets can be tricky.
With all major features released and no beta on tap, it could be time to focus on iOS 16.
It's the biggest update yet to iOS 15, and you're going to want to install it now.
Fifth-gen iPad Air to get M1 processor and 5G, according to latest report.
The march of the M processor continues with the impending release of the M2. What kind of performance can we expect? And should Apple be worried about Samsung’s newest mobile processor? It’s all in this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
The latest Exynos chip in the Samsung Galaxy S22+ is laughably bad compared to the iPhone's A15.
Wearables—and yes, Siri—is where we're headed.
iOS 15.2 has a few important new features. Here are three of our favorites.
The controversial CSAM photo scanning is not part of iOS 15.2, but may still come later.
Apple now sells two mid-range tablets that appear to be bigger and smaller versions of each other. But they're more different than they seem.
With any major new OS revision, you have to ask yourself: Should I update now, or wait a while?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 Acer K242HYL review: An affordable monitor for any occasion
- 4 GeForce Now review: You bring the games, Nvidia streams the hardware
- 5 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Bizarre iOS bug swaps out Spotify for Apple Music in the iPhone dock
- iPad buying guide 2022
- Apple adds two popular classic iPads to ‘vintage’ list
- Macworld Podcast: iMovie 3 and our iOS 16 wishlist
- iOS 16: Everything we know about the next big iPhone update
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- Which Lenovo Laptop Should I Buy?
- Every TV in Samsung's 2022 line-up: OLED, Neo QLED and more!
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?