Ten and a half years ago, Apple introduced Siri. Has much changed since then? We talk about the state of Apple’s virtual assistant in this episode of the Macworld podcast.
Tablets & eBook readers - Opinions
Jony Ive is a talented guy, but he was not Apple's sole innovator.
What were the pivotal moments in the iPad's history? Let's rank them.
Rumors of production cuts make the Macalope wonder if he hasn't seen this episode before.
No new iPhone mini this year? Say it isn't so.
The problem with sales estimates is that they're often a disappointment.
Apple deserves criticism for the AirTag's privacy warnings, even if its competitors are worse.
AI continues to make massive leaps, but autocorrect is just as bad as it was 10 years ago.
Samsung shareholders decry the company's "obsession" with the devices.
The naysayers need a new reason to predict Apple's downfall.
Apple's 2021 had its ups and downs for its customers and developers.
A bill Apple seemingly supports but has been lobbying against appears dead.
Apple's Self Service Repair program doesn't change much. But it's nice to have.
Getting your notifications under control should take less effort, not more.
Apple touting its environmental record while trying to kill environmental laws doesn't pass the smell test.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 Acer K242HYL review: An affordable monitor for any occasion
- 4 GeForce Now review: You bring the games, Nvidia streams the hardware
- 5 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Bizarre iOS bug swaps out Spotify for Apple Music in the iPhone dock
- iPad buying guide 2022
- Apple adds two popular classic iPads to ‘vintage’ list
- Macworld Podcast: iMovie 3 and our iOS 16 wishlist
- iOS 16: Everything we know about the next big iPhone update
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- Which Lenovo Laptop Should I Buy?
- Every TV in Samsung's 2022 line-up: OLED, Neo QLED and more!
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?