How usable is the sub-$100 Alcatel Pixi 4 Android smartphone?
A sub-$200 6-inch Android smartphone? How cheap is too cheap?
Great handling, features and a giveaway, $348 price help us overlook some camera and power issues
Alcatel in pictures
Everyone from HP to Polaroid to Alcatel takes aim at Google's 7-inch tablet
Alcatel have shown off four new additions to their budget smartphone lineup at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
TCL's pocket-sized Palm handset is now available in Australia through JB Hi-Fi.
Alcatel has announced three new handsets for the buyers on a budget.
Alcatel Australia has announced a fresh offensive against rivals like Oppo that'll see the budget brand bring their 2019 range to retailers.
MWC 2019: Turns out Alcatel do have a 5G phone - but it probably won't be coming to Australia this year
We visited the Alcatel booth at this year's Mobile World Congress and were pleasantly surprised to discover do indeed have some 5G hardware on the way, it just probably won't be coming to Australia until early 2020.
Modern mid-tier smartphone shoppers are getting more for less more often than ever before.
TCL and Alcatel tell us that their “first consumer-ready devices” are “expected to arrive in 2020” and that affordability will be a focus.
This year, Alcatel brought a bevy of new mobile devices to show off at this year's Mobile World Congress
MWC doesn't officially kick off for another two days but don't tell Alcatel, who officially debuted their 2018 product portfolio last night.
Toys for Boys
Traditionally, choosing a laptop has been about compromise.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Reno2 Z review: A feature-filled, mid-tier masterpiece
- 2 Huawei FreeBuds 3 review: Tit for tat
- 3 Motorola Moto G8 Plus (2019) review: Insignificant Upgrade
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 review: Mission accomplished
- 5 Lexon Oblio Wireless Charger (2019) review: Simple and sweet
Join the newsletter!
- Google decides to 'iterate' on its deceptive favicon search plan
- The Full Nerd ep. 122: AMD's confusing Radeon RX 5600 XT launch
- Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- Which HP Laptop Do I Buy?
- Uber Elevate and Uber Air Explained
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?