Samsung's latest smartwatch is easily its best.
Android Wear in pictures
If you’re curious to know exactly what’s going on with your Android device, FinalWire’s AIDA64 is a nifty app you’ll want to grab. It delves into the finer details of your system to let you know everything from the specific model of your phone, to exactly how much RAM it has and how fast each CPU core is running. Browse through the following slides to see exactly what this free app can show.
Twelve different faces ship with Motorola's Moto 360 smartwatch. Before buying the smartwatch, which has gone on sale in Australia for $329, be sure there's a face that suits your taste. We think anyone buying a 360 should be fine on the taste front.
Motorola’s Moto 360 differs from the plethora of smartwatches by resembling the time-pieces we have long been using. Good Gear Guide had a brief hands on with the promising device. Here are our first thoughts.
Google is rolling out a new Wear OS feature that offers up quick information at a glance.
Choosing an Android Wear watch can be as difficult as deciding which phone to buy. We're here to sort it all out.
One of the best Android Wear watches, the Huawei Watch, finaly gets its 2.0 updates, but the rollout is still far from over.
Android Wear fans looking for a wearable built for the latest generation of the OS have two new watches to choose from: the Huawei Watch 2 and Verizon Wear 24.
A statement from Huawei reportedly confirms that its first-generation wearable has a dormant NFC chip that may be turned on after the Android Wear 2.0 update lands.
Android watches can't do nearly as much as an Apple Watch (with iOS), but there are upsides.
Google has spent $40 million to bring Fossil's wearable research and development ideas and employees under its roof, which could mean big things for Wear OS.
Google's new Wear OS redesign puts a new focus on fitness, Assistant, and simplicity.
Garmin's new music-centered Vivoactive 3 smartwatch is a perfect example of how far behind Wear OS is.
Google has announced that it's changing the name of Android Wear to Wear OS, but it needs more than new branding to fix what ails it.
CES isn't exactly a launchpad for Android gear, but there were still some cool announcements this week. Here are eight that might have flown under your radar.
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Book S review: Sleek hardware saddled by compromised a software experience
- 2 Jabra Elite 75t true wireless earbuds review: Proof you don't have to be the best to be great
- 3 Oppo Reno2 Z review: A feature-filled, mid-tier masterpiece
- 4 Huawei FreeBuds 3 review: Tit for tat
- 5 Motorola Moto G8 Plus (2019) review: Insignificant Upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- Should I buy a refurbished Apple Watch?
- What’s the difference between 120Hz, 90Hz and 60Hz?
- NFC smart rings: What are they and which one should you buy?
- Which iPhones have Touch ID, and which version do they use?
- Microsoft's Surface Duo may have a 'Peek' interface for glancing at calls
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?