Apple is going to be putting the pedal to the metal on the transition to Apple silicon by introducing new Macs across its lineup.
Apple prides itself on its stances on privacy and inclusion. The hiring of Antonio García Martínez, however briefly, is a black eye on its reputation.
In case you are looking for another good reason to order pizza, Pizza Hut Australia is creating App Clips of its Pizza Hut Australia app, making it even faster to get pizza from its ovens to your mouth.
A report by Ming-Chi Kuo claims that Apple's work on its own 5G modem won't be ready for the iPhone until at least 2023.
Apple has awarded optical tech maker II-VI $410 million to aid in the delivery of future iPhone components. But Apple is likely thinking much bigger.
Google announced on World Password Day that it is enabling two-factor authentication on all Google accounts. Apple should do the same.
Apple has hired former Google AI research scientist Samy Bengio to help improve Siri.
The iOS and iPadOS 14.5.1, macOS 11.3.1, and watchOS 7.4.1 updates contain security patches along with an App Tracking Transparency fix.
Apple is very careful about how it talks about its products but a lot can be deciphered if you look at their words closely.
Apple has reportedly begun production of the next-generation of Apple silicon due later this year.
Now that the Spring Loaded event is over, let's look at what Apple has in store for the rest of the year.
A team of researchers in Germany claims to have found an AirDrop flaw that could expose phone number and email address without even sending a file.
Apple has started a colourful new chapter for its all-in-one Mac. Here are the top five features of the new iMacs.
Apple is rumoured to be releasing a new iMac at its Spring Loaded event. If it arrives, it would be its most important product release in years.
TSMC makes the chips that Nvidia, Qualcomm, Apple, and others design. And it has bad news: The chip shortage will continue for another couple of years.
From hardcore gaming to everyday use, there’s a new MSI laptop for everybody
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 2 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 3 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 4 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 5 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
Join the newsletter!
- iPhone 13 Pro review roundup: The one to get
- Future iPhones may be able to detect depression, cognitive decline
- iPhone 13 review roundup: Big improvements where it matters
- Amazon's new Kindle Paperwhite models wield bigger screens and USB-C charging
- HP welcomes Windows 11 with a new Spectre, an Arm laptop, and a tablet with a swiveling camera
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro: The cheapest way to get these new handsets in Australia
- How to download proof of Covid-19 vaccination to your smartphone in Australia
- HTC Vive Pro 2 Full Kit is now available for pre-order in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?