The expensive, foldable smartphone of the future finally arrives
The Galaxy Fold has one small feature that might make it the best phone Samsung have shipped all year
Apart from the obvious difference in form-factor that seperates the Fold from every other =flagship that’s landed on Australian shores this year, Samsung's first foldable features a is that it features a Snapdragon processor.
Samsung's Galaxy Fold is launching in about a week and - while it isn't quite cheap - it's cheaper than we expected.
Samsung's next flagship phablet finally has a date for its big reveal - here's what we already know about it.
A number of US tech writers and journalists have reported issues with the durability of Samsung's first foldable, raising durability concerns days out from the device's launch.
Here’s how to clean your Galaxy Fold without breaking it.
I want a Fold but, after four days with it, I don’t know if I really want this Fold.
I don't know if you should run out and pre-order the world's first mainstream foldable phone but I'm certain that I want one.
Looking to pick up Samsung's first foldable phone? Here's how much it'll cost you.
Here’s how the two premium devices compare.
35 per cent of professionals feel frustration due to bad audio. And yet, while organisations have rushed to enable remote work policies over half (51 per cent) of organisations still only allow certain teams to order headsets or headphones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 3 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 4 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
- 5 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
Join the newsletter!
- Windows 10's October 2020 Update is ready to download
- You don't need a futuristic PC to run Cyberpunk 2077, but you might want one
- Windows 10 October 2020 Update review: Microsoft nudges Windows ahead slightly
- Time is running out on TikTok, WeChat downloads on iPhones and Android phones
- Free power adapters are going away, and that’s OK
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?