It's only been a few months since the first Galaxy Watch Active was unveiled but Samsung are already back with a tuned-up take on their latest fitness-focused wearable.
If you've been on the fence about grabbing Samsung's Apple Watch competitor, now might be the time to pull the trigger.
How do the two sharpest-looking Apple Watch clones compare top their inspiration?
Bored of Bixby? Here's how you can get the Google Assistant running on one of Samsung's Tizen smartwatches.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 GeForce Now review: You bring the games, Nvidia streams the hardware
- 4 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
- 5 Lenovo Yoga 9i 14 (2022) review: The pinnacle of design
Join the newsletter!
- High-end M2 chips could bring an even bigger speed boost
- Desktop CPU shipments plunge to lowest total in nearly 30 years
- Top 10 best Android and Apple smartphones for around $700
- Jony Ive reveals Steve Jobs’ one-word advice on design
- Why Apple’s new line-up will be its biggest ever — literally
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- 25 Essential Party Games On PC And Console To Play With Family And Friends
- Mesh Wi-Fi vs Traditional Routers: Which is better?
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?