WiFi just evolved and made everything that came before it look outdated
Spotify Australia has announced a partnership with Google that’ll see Premium Family account owners gifted a free Google Home Mini.
Ekster 3.0 is the first voice-activated smart wallet, compatible with Alexa and Google Home Appliances.
JBL have added a third product to their growing range of smart speakers: the JBL Link 300.
Google have announced that the their search engine and Google Assistant are now capable of quickly delivering sports news, scores, scheduling and even jokes.
Amazon has opened up the ability to send SMS text messages on Echo devices. Here's how to set it up on your Android phone.
Google's smart oracle is as effective at streaming video and music as it is answering trivia questions.
Are people inviting these new, exciting, “smart” products into their homes only to be taken advantage of?
Not sure what all the fuss is about? Here’s a quick primer on what smart speakers are, and how some of them compare to the baseline Google Home?
Everyone likes a good gadget. Something small and cutting-edge that fits nicely into your pocket or a gap in your lifestyle that you didn’t necessarily realise needed to be filled. Something that catches your eye and goes onto provide a convenience t...
Google's biggest announcement might have been spilled in a massive leak complete with pics and pricing, but that doesn't mean Google doesn't still have a lot to tell us.
A new report says Google is preparing to release a long-awaited update to its Chromebook Pixel, and it can’t come soon enough.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- 2 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 3 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- 4 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 5 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
Join the newsletter!
- Telstra ditches lock-in contracts, slashes plan line-up
- TCL's pocket-sized Palm phone is finally coming to Australia
- On The Money: Google Pay, Samsung Pay and Apple Pay Explained
- Seagate BackUp Plus Slim review: Old tech, new tricks
- State of the Headphone Jack: Which brands still support it?
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Computex 2019
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?