A couple of caveats hold Huawei’s finest back from being the laptop to beat
This isn't cute anymore
F O R B I D D E N !
Huawei in pictures
We went hands-on with Huawei's first post-ban flagship, the Huawei Mate 30 Pro. Here's a closer look.
Ahead of its official Paris debut, we had the chance to take Huawei’s P30 Pro for a test-drive through the dusty outback of the Northern Territory. Here’s a closer look at the device, plus some camera samples.
Huawei brought their first foldable smartphone to play at its MWC 2019 press conference.
Huawei brought the highly-anticipated P20 Pro to Sydney's world famous harbor ahead of its May 18 launch.
The latest iterations of the Huawei Mate smartphone series appear to boldly go where no Huawei devices have gone before.
Huawei is targeting young professionals with its newly upgraded MateBook 14.
Huawei's newly announced Matebook D14 is only weeks old but has already been hit with a hefty EOFY discount.
Huawei have announced the Australian launch of three new laptops.
Global smartphone shipments have plunged in the first three months of 2020 due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Android watches can't do nearly as much as an Apple Watch (with iOS), but there are upsides.
Nowadays, you can spend around far less than the amount asked for by flagship devices and come away with more than just a phone that handles the basics.
2021 EOFY presents lots of opportunity to tech-overhaul your life, with excellent deals to be found on laptops, smartphones, headphones and gadgets.
Looking to grab Huawei's latest post-Android photography powerhouse? Here's how much it'll cost ya.
Huawei's follow-up to the foldable phone that never-quite-made-it to Australian audiences is finally here.
According to Huawei, their AppGallery boasts over 45,000 apps and has over 390 million monthly active users worldwide. But what does that experience actually look like for a normal user?
Videos about Huawei
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 2 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 3 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 4 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 5 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
Join the newsletter!
- I really want to believe this latest iPad Pro rumor
- No, Apple isn’t dumping the iPhone’s Lightning port
- Launch-day bug affects millions of iPhones, but there's an instant fix
- How to watch TV on your PC
- Should you buy a used mining GPU?
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro: The cheapest way to get these new handsets in Australia
- 10 fun, funky, and ultra-cool iPhone 13 cases you can buy right now
- See the Surface Laptop Studio in action: Full 8 minute walkthrough
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?