Apple marketers are some of the best in the business, especially when showing off the new iPad Air in a promotional video. But don't fall completely for the marketing hype this holiday season. We break down one of their most compelling videos to separate real-world uses from fantasy.
iPad Air in pictures
Cool Yule Tools 2013: Our Tester Elf-approved picks for awesome gadgety goodness
With the iPad Air now available, a fresh look apps to try for work and fun
The first glance at Apple’s latest additions to the iPad tablet line
Apple has unveiled an update to its most affordable iPad, bringing an enhanced display, improved camera, and slimmer design for the same $329 price tag.
The new Air takes design cues from the iPad Pro and gets a huge speed boost from the A14 processor.
iFixit finds that the iPad Air is basically back. It just got a new name.
Apple and Samsung are the tablet leaders, even though the market continues to decline overall.
Google has strategically launched its new range of Nexus devices 24 hours ahead of an Apple event reportedly dedicated to the next generation iPad Air.
Apple have finally given the iPad Air an overdue facelift but how much does the new tablet cost in Australia.
This week's refreshes of the iPad mini, iPad Air, iMac, and AirPods left us hungry for something new.
Putting an iOS beta on an older secondary device is smart, but you won't get as many bells and whistles.
These days, picking an iPad can be tricky, but Jason Snell has used them all and has great advice on which model is right for you.
Apple’s iPad Mini 3 scored an upgrade last week with the addition of Touch ID. Head into an Optus, Vodafone or Telstra store and you’ll spot the new tablet on sale. Good Gear Guide has crunched the numbers on the plans from Australia’s three largest ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG Gram 17 (2021) review: Super lightweight and primed for productivity
- 2 Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio review: Windows 11’s flagship feels like the future
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra review: All of Android for somewhat less
- 4 iPhone 13 Pro review: An obvious update, but not a minor one
- 5 Acer Swift X review: A rare ultraportable laptop with bite
Join the newsletter!
- Apple Polishing Cloth teardown: ‘Intricately’ woven, synthetic leather feel
- The $15 Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W is ready to power your tiniest projects
- Chip shortages could make Black Friday tech deals a bust
- If you like the new Safari, don’t update to version 15.1
- IvyBackup review: Promising, open format, but not quite ready for prime time
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- LG Gram 17 (2021) review: Super lightweight and primed for productivity
- Top 10 Android smartphones you can buy for under $400
- Samsung's Galaxy Z Flip3 Bespoke Edition is a fashionista's dream
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?