Motorola has released a new Moto smartphone the Moto G50, adding to its selection of low cost Moto family smartphones.
Motorola have launched three new Edge smartphones to bolster their offering of affordable handsets under $1,000. Two of the new handsets also include the Ready For platform that allows users to interact with their phone’s content on larger displays ...
The company are officially retiring their modular smartphone line in favor of the more conventional, 5G-capable Motorola Edge.
Motorola are rolling out the red carpet for three new mid-tier devices.
Motorola has delayed the launch of their first foldable smartphone in Australia, citing coronavrius concerns.
Motorola's first foldable phone will be coming to Australia.
Motorola has launched the Motorola One Macro and the Moto G8 Plus into the Australian market.
Motorola has launched their latest budget phone into the Australian market.
Motorola have announced they'll be launching the a $499 smartphone later this month.
In the absence of a new Z-Series device, Motorola's new Moto G7 and G7 Plus look set to lead the brand's 2019 lineup - and they're available for pre-order in Australia from today.
Motorola are gearing up for an assault on Australia's mid-tier smartphone market ahead of the holidays, announcing local availability and pricing for the Moto G5s, G5s Plus and X4.
Google has launched its first U.S. Android One phone, the Moto X4, available for Project Fi service and costing $399.
Lenovo's new Motorola X4 smartphone is half the price of Samsung Electronics' Galaxy S8, but does at least one thing twice as well: stream audio to multiple Bluetooth speakers or headphones.
Moto unveils its latest Mod phone, the Z2 Force Edition, which packs a Snapdragon 835 chip and dual cameras, but skimps out on battery life.
Motorola has launched the Z Play 2, the follow-up to last year's hit modular phone, with a better camera, smaller battery, and higher price tag.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 2 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 3 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 4 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 5 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
Join the newsletter!
- iOS 15.1: Beta 1 is released with SharePlay and vaccine cards in Wallet
- iPhone 13 Pro review roundup: The one to get
- Future iPhones may be able to detect depression, cognitive decline
- iPhone 13 review roundup: Big improvements where it matters
- Amazon's new Kindle Paperwhite models wield bigger screens and USB-C charging
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro: The cheapest way to get these new handsets in Australia
- How to download proof of Covid-19 vaccination to your smartphone in Australia
- HTC Vive Pro 2 Full Kit is now available for pre-order in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?