Last Thursday morning, the National Broadband Network was officially launched in Tasmania by Prime Minister Julia Gillard, Communications Minister Stephen Conroy and Tasmanian Premier David Bartlett.
NBN in pictures
Ericsson Australia has established a regional TV centre in Melbourne to advance the development and adoption of next-generation TV in the emerging era of high-speed broadband communications.
The rocky road to the Rudd government's NBN announcement
Telstra has devoted over three years and some 900 engineers to designing a national fibre network, and Acaltel has chipped-in 1000 of its own engineers who have devoted an estimated 1.5 million hours on the project. Telstra offered a glimpse of some of the technology behind its $10B bid for the National Broadband Network (NBN)
Aussie Broadband started this month with a flash sale on their NBN100/20 plans, so why not end it with one?
Aussie Broadband are sending off this year's Cyber Monday in style, announcing flash sales on both their NBN 250 and NBN 1000 broadband plans.
Aussie Broadband are getting in on the Black Friday action with a promotion that lets you save $20 a month on internet.
Telstra are discounting their unlimited NBN plans by $10/month if you sign up before November 2nd.
Aussie Broadband are going all-in on speed when it comes to their new NBN plans.
With unlimited Internet deals now widely available at affordable prices, there's no reason to have data caps anymore. Here are the best unlimited nbn 50, 100 and nbn alternative plans available in Australia right now.
The best Aussie Internet plan deals for January 2022
You know you need NBN but you don’t know where to start. What’s the difference between NBN25 and NBN50? What’s CVC? Is NBN100 worth it? Here are the answers.
Upgrading to the NBN can be expensive but that doesn't mean there aren't cheap plans to be found.
If you spend a lot of time playing online games like Valorant, Fortnite or Apex Legends, choosing the right NBN provider isn’t just going to save you money.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
- 4 Lenovo Yoga 9i 14 (2022) review: The pinnacle of design
- 5 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft is ready to leave Windows 8 behind, just like everyone else
- Apple’s AR headset again tipped to arrive within months
- Everything you need to know about 4K
- Best Optus iPhone SE (3rd gen) plans
- How to Subscribe To Amazon Prime in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- Best Click Frenzy mobile and Internet plan deals
- Microsoft’s iconic browser Internet Explorer is being killed off in June
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?