A value-driven flagship with few trade-offs
The Mi4 is a beautiful smartphone in its own right.
OnePlus in pictures
The OnePlus 5 has been our go-to smartphone for a number of reasons, one of which is the dual-lens camera on the back. Here are some of the (surprisingly good) shots we've taken in the months since we officially reviewed the device.
Upstart phone brand OnePlus has celebrated the soft launch of their flagship OnePlus 5 smartphone with a fan event at Sydney's Museum of Contemporary Art. Here's an inside look at what took place.
Chinese smartphone brand OnePlus has finally come to Australia. Our review unit of their flagship OnePlus 5 smartphone arrived in the office earlier today and we couldn't wait to open it up and see how it fared.
OnePlus's Messages app will soon have something Apple and Google's phones don't: automatic sorting of text messages, thanks to technology from AI company Gupshup.
Amazon Prime Day has brought with it plenty of great tech discounts and sales but, more importantly, it's a great excuse to import yourself a OnePlus smartphone.
GearBest's latest flash sale gives you the chance to pick up OnePlus' latest 'flagship-killer' for just over AU$700.
OnePlus has unveiled its latest special edition phone, the 6T Speed Orange McLaren edition with 10GB of RAM and Warp charging.
OnePlus may not be a "mainstream" phone manufacturer like Apple, Samsung or Google, but its 6T is filled with innovation. Here are the features to check out first.
If our round-ups of the best Apple and Android phones you can get for under $600 or under $700 weren’t good enough for you, let's up the ante.
OnePlus's new handset, the 7 Pro, is tricked out with up to 12GB of RAM, a triple camera, a giant gorgeous display, and a pop-up cam.
Can Apple's newest iPhone stand up to the best Android handsets of the year—the Galaxy Note 9, Pixel 3 XL, and OnePlus 6T? We break it down by design, display, performance, camera, battery life and more.
A new report claims that OnePlus will finally sell its phones inside a U.S. carrier store. But that won't change anything for the better.
Here’s everything you need to know about OnePlus and about buying a OnePlus smartphone in Australia.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 3 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 4 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
- 5 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
Join the newsletter!
- Apple upgrades Safari on Catalina and Mojave in annual exercise
- Asus’s new ZenBook laptop range pack in new 11th-gen Intel Tiger Lake processors
- Microsoft adds remote Xbox streaming to its free Android app
- Microsoft buys Bethesda, creator of Doom, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and Quake
- The Apple family is nearly complete, but it’s missing one important thing
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?