Apple's new iPod Nano has undergone a complete overhaul
Portable media players
Despite a distinct trend of multimedia phones taking over, Cowon seems to be focussed on pushing new PMP and MP3 players into the market
The iRiver B30 can play MP3s and video files, and also lets you tune in to digital radio
Sony's latest iPod Nano competitor has a great OLED screen, but a mediocre interface
This 8GB Sony MP3 player is a strong competitor to the iPod Nano
Have you ever experienced something that strikes you as extraordinary, but later leaves you unsure of how much of its wonder was real and how much was in your mind? A flash of light in the sky? A ghost? A flaming guitar solo? That's what listening to...
A portable music player that promises better sound fidelity than MP3s is set to launch on Kickstarter with backing from veteran rocker Neil Young.
Call it another brick in the wall. The surviving members of Pink Floyd have gotten together to slam Pandora for its support of an Internet radio bill that the rockers say would lead to an 85 per cent pay cut for musicians.
An Android tablet that can receive both conventional and mobile digital TV transmissions will be among the gadgets unveiled at next week's International CES in Las Vegas.
Apple has instituted a replacement program for first-generation iPod nanos, which may contain flawed batteries that could overheat and cause damage.
So you're on the airplane, ready to watch Zombieland on your iPhone, when suddenly you realize you have no stand, no way to prop it up at a comfortable viewing angle.
If the latest Apple rumor is true, a new iPod Touch should arrive in September.
This year has seen an evolution rather than a revolution in the MP3 player space, with models from Apple and Sony being refined instead of redesigned. We've rounded up our top picks of the MP3 players/portable media players we've reviewed throughout ...
Giving mum an MP3 player for Mother’s Day is a great idea
So you can enjoy the sunshine while listening to your favourite music or podcast. Thanks to Sennheiser. Enter today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 3 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 4 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
- 5 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
Join the newsletter!
- Arlo adds a wireless video doorbell to its home security offerings
- Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019): A mid-tier effort with plenty of flagship flair
- The 32 best Xbox 360 games
- Amazon Music rolls out free podcasts, taking on Spotify
- Google will reveal new Chromecast and smart speaker in late September
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?