The Galaxy Tab 3 Kids' user mode is a concept that hits the mark and will surely appeal to many parents
Samsung Galaxy Tab
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v review: The Galaxy Tab 10.1v is a credible alternative to the iPad 2, but it lacks the polished feel of Apple's tablet.
Samsung Galaxy Tab review: The Galaxy Tab is a well built Android tablet, but it is a little overpriced and suffers from a few niggling faults
In a bid to cater to both ends of the market, Samsung has launched two new Android tablets for Australian consumers.
Samsung has today announced the impending launch of its Galaxy Tab 3 range of Android tablets in 10.1in, 8in and 7in models, claiming the array of size options will not confuse consumers but instead offer them choice.
Once offered as a premium device that cost almost $1000, Telstra today slashed the price of the original Samsung Galaxy Tab Android tablet to just $299.
Samsung today announced that its latest tablet device, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v, will be available exclusively through Vodafone in Australia from "mid-April" for $729 -- but for a "limited time only."
Thanks to a global arrangement with Samsung, Vodafone will be the exclusive seller of the flagship Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android tablet in Australia.
Apple has just won a Federal Court case which prevents Samsung from selling the Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android tablet in Australia in the immediate future. However, if you're an Aussie who desperately wants to get your hands on the Galaxy Tab 10.1 right now...
At this week's Samsung Forum 2011 in Singapore, we got the chance to get some hands-on time with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, the successor to the original Galaxy Tab Android tablet. The new Tab 10.1 runs version 3.0 of Google's Android operating sys...
Samsung was the first manufacturer to provide a credible iPad competitor with its Samsung Galaxy Tab and the company has just lifted the lid on its predecessor, the larger, more powerful Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v.
The Dell Streak and the Samsung Galaxy Tab are two of the first tablet devices launched in Australia that are set to compete directly with Apple's iPad. Both of these Android tablets are smaller than the iPad, sitting somewhere between a largish touc...
The Samsung Galaxy Tab will be available soon in the United States through all four major wireless carriers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio review: Windows 11’s flagship feels like the future
- 2 iPhone 13 Pro review: An obvious update, but not a minor one
- 3 Acer Swift X review: A rare ultraportable laptop with bite
- 4 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 5 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
Join the newsletter!
- Apple’s $19 Polishing Cloth will keep your screens clean and classy
- Apple unveils cheaper Apple Music Voice Plan and new HomePod mini colors
- Apple’s third-generation AirPods are finally here
- Goal Zero Yeti 1000X Portable Power Station review: Expandable back up power, at a premium
- How to get Windows 11 for free
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- iPhone 13 review: An essential phone but a nonessential upgrade
- The best Aussie mobile phone plan deals in October 2021
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?