Brilliant form-factor, lethal price-tag
samsung in pictures
Samsung are moving to push MicroLED into the mainstream, announcing new sizes for The Wall and more.
Samsung's 2018 QLED range is due to arrive in Australian retailers later this month. We got an early look at it.
The Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ have finally been officially revealed - here's how it happened.
Samsung Australia claim the new Galaxy Note 8 has already broken the company's records for preorders ahead of launch. The company held a event this morning to celebrate, bringing along a few newly-announced goodies from IFA.
Samsung is announcing their next major smartphone a little earlier than usual in 2021.
Samsung’s new Galaxy Tab Active3 is a work-centric ruggedised tablet suitable for a broad range of uses.
Discounted down from AU$1499, Amazon are currently selling Samsung's latest Galaxy Note20 and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra for 20% off.
Samsung are offering three versions of the Galaxy Note 10. Here’s a quick run-down on the biggest differences that you’ll want to know about before you choose which one to buy.
Mere months after it hit the market, Woolworths Mobile are slashing AU$468 off the cost of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra.
Make your new Galaxy S9 as useful as possible by exercising these software features and options.
Is your Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8+ draining too fast? These battery-saving tips can help you get a few more hours of use.
Samsung are bringing the lion's share of their CES lineup to Australia this year. Here's everything you need to know about every part of the company's new 2020 range of QLED TVs before you buy in.
Vodafone are stocking all three of Samsung’s latest flagship devices - the Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+ and Galaxy S21 Ultra - via their existing roster of post-paid mobile plans. Here's how much it'll cost to get one.
Optus are offering all three of Samsung’s latest flagship devices - the Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+ and Galaxy S21 Ultra - via their existing roster of post-paid mobile plans.
Telstra are offering all three of Samsung’s latest flagship devices - the Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+ and Galaxy S21 Ultra - via their existing roster of post-paid mobile plans.
Samsung’s newly-minted Galaxy S21 isn’t a radical redesign of last year’s Galaxy S20 but there are a few key differences to take stock of.
Videos about samsung
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
- How Framework plans to break the curse of upgradeable laptops
- Apple now displays repairability scores for iPhones and Macs in France
- The story of the Windows XP 'Bliss' desktop theme—and what it looks like today
- How does an RTX 3080 perform inside an eGPU?
- Goodbye Fry's Electronics, we hardly knew ye
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?