Sun Microsystems Inc. today announced upgrades to its Sun Storage 7000 family of disk arrays that double the performance and capacity from a maximum of 288TB to 576TB in a 4U (7-in) space. The company is also now offering high-speed InfiniBand connec...
Solid state drives
Intel Corp. and Micron Technology Inc. announced today that they have developed a new 3-bit-per-cell, NAND flash memory technology using Micron's 34-nanometer lithography process.
OCZ Technology Group Inc. said today it will release its Colossus solid-state drive (SSD) in the next couple of weeks, delivering the first 3.5-inch form factor SSD with 1TB of capacity.
Texas Memory Systems today unveiled its fastest and highest capacity solid state disk (SSD) system, <a href="http://www.computerworld.comwww.ramsan.com/products/ramsan-6200.htm">the RamSan 6200</a>, which offers as much as 100 terabytes of capacity i...
Intel has confirmed that its new consumer-class X25-M and X18-M solid state-disk drives (SSDs) suffer from data corruption issues and said it has pulled back shipments to resellers.
Samsung's 980 Pro is the best PCIe 4.0 SSD you can buy right now. We explain why, and what you need to know about ultra-fast PCIe 4.0 drives in general.
It's pretty much a given that solid state drives (SSDs) are the future of PC storage, and that hard drives are on the way out. But if you're buying a laptop today, which option is best?
With Intel introducing new faster and cheaper SSD drives coinciding with Windows 7's release to manufacturing, it might make sense to include one with your next computer purchase. After all, Windows 7 is the first Microsoft OS to include native enhan...
The recent revelation that Intel Corp.'s consumer-class solid-state disk (SSD) drives suffer from fragmentation that can cause a significant performance degradation raises the question: Do all SSDs slow down with use over time?
Companies are slowly starting to more closely evaluate solid-state storage technologies, though most are still waiting for the cost to come down before implementing it.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 2 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
- 3 14-inch MacBook Pro (M1 Pro) review: Life just keeps getting better for Mac users
- 4 LG Gram 17 (2021) review: Super lightweight and primed for productivity
- 5 Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio review: Windows 11’s flagship feels like the future
Join the newsletter!
- Best Black Friday Android and Apple mobile phone deals in Australia 2021
- Google Pixel 6: Cheapest way to get it in Australia this Black Friday
- Best Black Friday smartphone plans in Australia 2021
- Best Aussie Black Friday Internet deals in 2021
- Why you should shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday using Microsoft Edge
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best Black Friday Amazon deals in Australia in 2021
- This Aussie Black Friday deal on the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G is a real gem
- Best Black Friday tech deals: Save big on TVs, Wi-Fi gear and more
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?