Ugly but brilliant smart watch.
The best, flashiest smartwatch gets an update
Is a $2000 activity-tracker the best smart watch?
Another work-in-progress Android Wear smart watch
Wearables in pictures
With Apple finally pulling the trigger on incorporating wireless charging into their iPhone products, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Belkin. Here's a quick look at some of the products the company were showing off at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
With the impending release of the Apple Watch, the smartwatch market is set to take off in 2015. Here's how it got to this point.
MWC stands for 'more wearables coming'.Wearable tech was big at CES, and now the mania continues at Mobile World Congress. This week’s line-up in Barcelona has included plenty of weird-looking things to put on your head - but we ignored all the headgear to focus on stuff normal people might want to actually wear.
Cloud, mobility, Big Data, SDN, wearables -- see what’s in store for 2014
TCL have released the NXTWEAR G Smart Glasses designed to emulate the home theatre experience.
The latest version of Google's WearOS app can now be found on Samsung's Galaxy app store.
In addition to their new Plex smartphone, TCL also showed off a nifty set of smartglasses at this year's IFA.
Tidal has announced the launch of the Tidal app for Samsung Wearable Devices.
Fitbit has debuted a new slimmer smartwatch, the Fitbit Versa, due to launch next month.
If you’re looking to take advantage of the holiday seasons bevy of sales events like Black Friday, these are our picks for the best smartwatches.
With Apple finally pulling the trigger on incorporating wireless charging into their iPhone products, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Belkin. Here's a quick look at some of the products the company were showing off at this year's CES in Las V...
Everyone likes a good gadget. Something small and cutting-edge that fits nicely into your pocket or a gap in your lifestyle that you didn’t necessarily realise needed to be filled. Something that catches your eye and goes onto provide a convenience t...
If you were to go “all-in” on the tracking and coaching technologies found in some of the best sports smartwatches and wearables on the market, would they really empower you to live a healthier lifestyle or would they end up being too much of a chore...
New line-up targeted at designers, creators, and professionals
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 2 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
- 3 14-inch MacBook Pro (M1 Pro) review: Life just keeps getting better for Mac users
- 4 LG Gram 17 (2021) review: Super lightweight and primed for productivity
- 5 Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio review: Windows 11’s flagship feels like the future
Join the newsletter!
- Apple won’t have to make any immediate App Store changes in Epic case after all
- New Windows 11 build tests Voice Access, Spotlight backgrounds
- Microsoft’s iconic Notepad is getting overhauled with dark mode and more
- You might be able to buy AppleCare+ for your iPhone and Mac after a repair
- Windows pirates are losing their Bitcoin booty
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Vodafone launches Aussie giveaway worth 100K
- MATE offers bonus Echo Dot on new Aussie mobile plans
- Optus launches Donate Your Device program in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?