An innovative watchband hinge makes the Yoga 3 Pro one of the best laptop convertibles on the market
Lenovo have used their annual TechLife event ahead of this year's IFA to announce new additions to their Yoga and ThinkPad notebook brands alongside a new 'Smart Essentials' range of products.
Lenovo's Yoga 720 is a mainstream laptop that could game, too. It offers the option of discrete Nvidia GTX 1050 mobile graphics for an extra boost of power.
If you've ever dabbled in pen-based computing, you've probably misplaced your pen. While Toshiba snuck a backup digital stylus into its new Portege, Lenovo's approach on its updated Yoga Tablet 2 is even easier: just whip out a pencil. Or a pen, or e...
Here’s everything you need to know before you buy your next Lenovo laptop or notebook PC.
Lenovo announced the availability of the Yoga 3 Pro locally, as well as the Yoga Tablet 2 Pro, and a couple of variants of the Yoga Tablet 2. These all sound like similar products, right? We thought we would break them down for you here so that you k...
The ThinkPad Yoga is basically a regular laptop first and foremost and it doesn't have the bulk or awkwardness that are usually associated with other Windows 2-in-1 hybrid devices. There is no separation between the screen and the body, and the only...
Videos about Yoga
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- 2 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 3 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- 4 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 5 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
Join the newsletter!
- Alcatel Australia unveil new retailer partners and three-pronged consumer tech strategy
- Opinion: Why Telstra’s new phone plans might not be right for you
- Telstra ditches lock-in contracts, slashes plan line-up
- TCL's pocket-sized Palm phone is finally coming to Australia
- On The Money: Google Pay, Samsung Pay and Apple Pay Explained
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Computex 2019
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?