A new rumor suggests future iPad Pros might finally break from their portrait shackles.
Apple has pushed out a software update to the iPhone 13, ninth-gen iPad, and iPad mini that fixes an issue with Apple Music.
Need to know how to take a screenshot? Use Apple Pay? Call on Siri? Our iPhone 13 gesture guide will show you.
Microsoft's new Surface Laptop Studio pulls elements from many other Microsoft Surface devices. Add in a GeForce RTX GPU and a new pull-forward display and you have something new for the PC market.
The patches are for CoreGraphics, WebKit, and XNU.
Epic CEO Tim Sweeney blasted Apple for "demonstrating their power to reshape markets and choose winners and losers."
If you once shared an iCloud account across devices, an ex-partner might still have access.
Microsoft has launched its new Surface Duo 2 folding phone, which includes a more powerful camera, NFC, and 5G.
A new vulnerability in macOS has been reported that will reportedly let a hacker control your Mac after opening an email attachment.
Microsoft's new Surface Laptop Studio fuses parts of other Surface devices into a PC equally good for inking, Teams conferences, and even gaming. It's a powerful showcase for Windows 11's new capabilities.
The NZXT H510 Flow may silence critics at last.
TCL has released the TCL 20 R 5G, the company's most affordable 5G handset to date.
The way to use AirPlay to mirror a Mac display is obvious. The manner of doing so is different with different versions of macOS.
The first update to iOS 15 brings SharePlay and a few other tweaks.
If you're looking to get a new iPhone this year, early reviews suggest you might want to splurge on the Pro.
MSI has entered the business and lifestyle market with a new series of laptops it’s calling Lifestyle Essential and Power on the Go
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 2 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 3 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 4 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 5 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
Join the newsletter!
- I really want to believe this latest iPad Pro rumor
- No, Apple isn’t dumping the iPhone’s Lightning port
- Launch-day bug affects millions of iPhones, but there's an instant fix
- How to watch TV on your PC
- Should you buy a used mining GPU?
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro: The cheapest way to get these new handsets in Australia
- 10 fun, funky, and ultra-cool iPhone 13 cases you can buy right now
- See the Surface Laptop Studio in action: Full 8 minute walkthrough
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?