Intel CEO Brian Krzanich has resigned after a probe found a consensual relationship with an employee violated company policy.
Nvidia has announced that they'll finally be bringing their Nvidia Shield TV streaming device to the Australian market.
The Intergalactic Steam Sale kicks off with steep deals on PC games, a $2.50 Steam Link, and an alien-blasting side activity
The Steam Summer Sale returns once more, this time with the cheapest price we've ever seen on the standalone Steam Link, plus the most ambitious minigame Valve's made in a while, "Saliens."
The GTX 1080 Mini is available at its $500 MSRP at Amazon right now.
QNAP has unveiled new TVS-882BR RDX models that integrate the Tandberg RDX QuikStor internal SATA 5.25-inch docking station for installing removable and portable RDX hard disk cartridges.
It sure looks like it’s regretting promising 18 more months of support for Windows 10’s biggest competitor.
TEG and ESL have added the Overwatch Contenders Season 2 Finals to the growing roster of esports events due to take place at the upcoming inaugural Melbourne Esports Open.
Kick the keyboard and mouse that came with your PC to the curb during Amazon's big one-day Logitech sale. Sound systems are going cheap, too.
Humble's PC security software bundle antivirus software, a top-tier password manager, encrypted cloud backup, and more.
Riot Games has inked a multi-year deal for the League of Legends Oceanic Pro League Finals to headline the Melbourne Esports Open until 2022.
Oppo have debuted their first smartphone with almost zero bezels and a pop-up camera.
Only business users or consumers willing to pay for two subscriptions will benefit from this partnership, though. But an upgrade to the free Adobe Scan app is worth your time,
Google has finally released a standalone podcasts app, but don't expect it to blow you away with features.
As part of their larger push towards RCS messaging service Chat, Google have now rolled out a desktop version of their Android Messages app.
The Federal Court has ordered Apple to pay $9 million in penalties for making false or misleading representations to customers with faulty iPhones and iPads about their rights under Australian consumer law.
"If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63."
Secure and Save before time runs out with Bitdefender Exclusive Clearance Offer! Get Bitdefender Total Security 2018 Now!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- 2 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 3 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 4 Sony Xperia XA2 review: One last hurrah for OmniBalance
- 5 Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
Join the newsletter!
- Five insights from our chat with Synology CTO Allen Kao
- 20 Essential Party Games On PC And Console To Play With Family And Friends
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- HyperX Elite RGB Keyboard + Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse review: Solid hardware in a different light
- Nvidia to bring Shield TV to Australian market
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?