Updates to MainStage and GarageBand also available.
iPhone and Services shine in a fairly flat quarter.
Get ready for some naming confusing as Apple drives forward with even more products.
Published leaks imply that Microsoft is close to releasing a version of its Bing search engine that uses an AI chatbot, probably powered by ChatGPT, to provide results.
So-called 'malvertising' is the exact reason why Apple wants you to use its App Store.
While we're all waiting for Apple to unveil its long-rumoured AR/VR headset, a new report claims Apple is silently targeting another competitor with a less-obvious effort.
The latest breach in November was already pretty bad — turns out it was much worse.
Microsoft's balance sheet from the first quarter of 2022 tells a familiar tale: cloud revenues up, PCs struggle. But this time, PCs are really, really, suffering, as is Surface.
Microsoft has posted notifications on its digital download pages for Windows 10 Home, Pro, and Workstation stating that it will stop selling Windows 10 licences at the end of January.
Lightweight glasses are now on hold, according to a new report, with Apple's focus shifting to a lower-cost version of the imminent mixed-reality headset.
The Home app architecture upgrade is coming back.
Analyst firms Gartner and IDC reported that PC sales plunged, thanks to inflation and demand that had already been satisfied in the years before.
CES ain't what it used to be. But it's still worth examining the broader trends that emerged at the show.
The end of 2022 has been a little disappointing for Mac fans as the rumoured launches of the MacBook Pro and Mac mini never materialised.
A new report claims Apple is working on a new model with a ProMotion display and M2 Pro/Max chip.
It is becoming increasingly difficult to stay safe online, with the proliferation of threats and the new and complex ways that cybercriminals can target people.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 Acer K242HYL review: An affordable monitor for any occasion
- 4 GeForce Now review: You bring the games, Nvidia streams the hardware
- 5 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
Join the newsletter!
- Apple releases major updates to Logic Pro for Mac and iPad
- Apple posts another quarterly dip as Mac sales drag
- The iPhone 16’s A18 chip will change everything and nothing
- Microsoft may be readying Bing’s AI chatbot
- Security researchers warn of a new Google malware scam that could infect Macs
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- Which Lenovo Laptop Should I Buy?
- Every TV in Samsung's 2022 line-up: OLED, Neo QLED and more!
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?