Oppo have started teasing their first wearable ahead of a rumored Q1 2020 launch.
Google has announced when Pixel 4 owners in Australia will get access to the new and improved Google Assistant.
GOG kickstarts the Winter Sale with some nuclear winter, giving away our 2014 Game of the Year Wasteland 2. Here's your chance to get caught up before Wasteland 3 drop next May.
A new vulnerability, called Plundervolt, affects most modern Intel CPUs by allowing attacks via slight undervolting of the CPU's core voltage.
Google's Chrome 79 browser contains some worthwhile safety precautions, protecting your password as well as limiting Chrome's hunger for memory.
After letting it languish for literally years, Microsoft will kill off Wunderlist next May in favor of To-Do.
Support for Microsoft Windows 10 Mobile officially ends on Dec. 10, 2019. Here's what this means for you, as well as a guide to moving your data onto a new phone.
Telstra is running a steady discount on its current range of SIM-Only plans.
Google is rolling out its first-ever 'Pixel feature drop," which includes enhancements to Photos, Call Screen, Duo, memory management, and more.
After promising it for years, Google is finally bringing proper support for lists and notes to Google Assistant.
What's it like to use a PC based on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 7c and 8c? We go hands-on to find out.
Riot is opening the door for third-party developers looking to work with the League of Legends IP through a new Riot Forge publishing group.
Qualcomm has expanded what it's calling the Snapdragon Compute platform, adding the Snapdragon 7c and Snapdragon 8c to address low-end and midrange PCs.
Qualcomm's Snapdragon XR2 mixed-reality platform combines 5G with a Snapdragon mobile chip capable enough to handle both augmented and virtual reality.
We capture Some of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865's best features on video, from super super slo-mo to on-chip, real-time language translation.
With a display that reaches up to 500", you can enjoy the latest 4K content, with superior image quality and a high contrast ratio. Lining up the picture is effortless using lens shift, optical zoom and keystone correction. It's easy to set up, stream content and get sound with built-in speakers or Bluetooth.
Toys for Boys
Get advanced, high-end features at an affordable price with this 4K PRO-UHD Epson EF-100 projector.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei FreeBuds 3 review: Tit for tat
- 2 Motorola Moto G8 Plus (2019) review: Insignificant Upgrade
- 3 Huawei Mate 30 Pro (2019) review: Too weird to thrive, too rare to buy
- 4 AirPods Pro review (2019): True Wireless Meets True Premium
- 5 RealMe 5 (2019) review
Join the newsletter!
- AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT review: Bleeding-edge, underpowered, and overpriced
- Windows Security review: There are better options, but not for the 'price'
- Top 10 best Android and Apple smartphones for under $600
- Oppo's smartwatch is finally happening
- Australians are finally getting the Google Pixel 4's best feature
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?