Here's a closer look at our hands on of the Samsung Galaxy Fold.
It's hard to do something different with Android tablets but you can't say Lenovo aren't trying.
The 5G-enabled version of Samsung's first foldable phone won't be coming to Australia.
Fauna showed off their Focus smartglasses at this year's IFA. We had the chance to go hands-on with them.
In addition to their new Plex smartphone, TCL also showed off a nifty set of smartglasses at this year's IFA.
Sennheiser have partnered with Tile to put the company's Bluetooth tracker tech in the new Momentum Wireless headphones.
Huawei have launched their latest flagship chipsets at this year's IFA.
Sony are celebrating the 40th anniversary of their first portable cassette player with a new limited model.
According to Net Applications, Microsoft's Windows 10 captured more than 50 per cent of the world's PCs beginning in August.
The future is now as far as Netgear’s latest Wi-Fi mesh network system is concerned, with the Wi-Fi 6 Orbi RBK852 slated to land in stores next month.
One of Microsoft's first rebooted PowerTools is FancyZones, a cool app that allows you to design custom zones to snap windows to using Windows Snap.
Amazfit brought their new GTS smartwatch to this year's IFA in Berlin - and we came away impressed.
Hisense are showing off a new Movie Wall TV at this year's IFA.
Sony showed off a phone that's probably not coming to Australia plus a few new headphones that are.
A few months after it launched overseas, Ubisoft has brought their Netflix-style gaming subscription to Australians.
Technology moves fast. In just a few years, the standard for high resolution video has gone from 1080p to 4K. Adoption has been just as rapid and some smartphones already record video at the new standard. Read more about 4K resolution, and why it’s such a big deal.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 2 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
- 3 Motorola One Vision Australian review (2019)
- 4 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
Join the newsletter!
- ThinkBook 13s review (2019)
- Orico USB 3.1 NVMe SSD enclosure review: Fast, easy, and affordable
- Giveaway: Enter to win a Huawei MateBook 13
- HP’s Elite Dragonfly 2-in-1 packs enterprise-class features into a stylish, sliver-thin shell
- HP S430c 43.4-inch Curved Ultrawide monitor: This eye-popping 4K display controls two PCs at once
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?