Apple launched new iPads and iPhones, an updated Apple Watch, and some Fitness+ features at its "California Streaming" event.
Apple has reduced the notch by 20 percent on the iPhone 13, but how much smaller is it really?
At Apple’s “California streaming” event on Tuesday, the company took the wraps off of the Apple Watch Series 7, the latest in the Apple Watch lineup.
Fitness+ combines Apple Watch, videos, and workout data to help you get into shape. Here's what you need to know about the service.
Apple has unveiled an update to its most affordable iPad, bringing an enhanced display, improved camera, and slimmer design for the same $329 price tag.
Microsoft announced Tuesday that Xbox cloud gaming has now been added to the Xbox app within Windows 10 PCs, allowing both true gaming as well as remote play from an Xbox Series X or Series S.
Microsoft says that M1 Macs won't be supported by its Windows on Arm efforts, putting official Windows 11 Mac support in a grey area.
Time-saving browser tab search tricks for Chrome and Microsoft Edge.
Apple is almost ready to kick off its California Streaming event, which is expected to bring new iPhones as well as other products.
HTC has now made available Australian pre-orders for its HTC Vive Pro 2 Full Kit.
We expect iOS 15 to be released soon, but Apple's not done patching up iOS 14.
Zoom plans new collaboration features like a whiteboard, enhanced chat, and apps that place your video feed inside a presentation.
The vibration can affect the iPhone's ability to take clear photos.
Here is what you need to know about Apple’s current version of the Mac operating system.
AMD's latest Radeon Software release blurs the lines with Ryzen Master, following in the footsteps of other recent synergies.
For some years now the financial services space has become heavily focused on Financial Technology (FinTech). Many entrepreneurial startups have entered (and disrupted) the space, and for the incumbents, the benefits that platform modernisation and transformation bring to their services have allowed them to build competitive differentiation. In Australia alone, just last year CBA announced a massive $5 billion investment into FinTech to cement its position in the market as an innovator.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 2 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 3 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 4 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 5 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
Join the newsletter!
- Google has an airtight legal defense: Apple is bigger and better
- PNY LX3030 SSD review: Incredible durability for twice the price
- Aukey PowerTitan 300 review: A well-designed, affordable power station worth every penny
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 13: Is the latest model really worth $100 extra?
- Financial incentive to boost games development in NSW
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro: The cheapest way to get these new handsets in Australia
- 10 fun, funky, and ultra-cool iPhone 13 cases you can buy right now
- See the Surface Laptop Studio in action: Full 8 minute walkthrough
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?