The Sense may be Fitbit's most advanced smartwatch, but it's also trying way too hard to beat the Apple Watch.
Apple rolled out strong family initiatives alongside its new watches and tablets last week, but there is one piece that is still missing.
Apple’s going to stop putting USB power adapters in every box, and it’s a good thing.
Apple is rumored to be launched a new Apple One services bundle as soon as tomorrow. Here's what we'd hope it brings.
Google might have finally figured out how to leverage its biggest advantage over its competitors.
When Cooler Master's SK621 keyboard stumbled out of the gate, the company did what we wish all companies would: Fix the product, for free.
Nvidia's new GeForce RTX 30-series graphics cards haven't been made available to preorder yet. But if they do go on sale, should you buy one sight unseen? We say yes.
Will the first ever electrodermal activity sensor on a smartwatch really help ease the anxiety of life in a global pandemic?
We looked at every single Chromebook to find out which ones are about to expire and which ones will continue to get updates for years.
Apple is rightly criticised for its stagnant Mac design. The MacBook Air lingered in its silver wedge form with no Retina display for far too long, and the same fate appears to have befallen the beloved iMac.
Two new Android slates try to muscle in on Apple’s deserved market dominance
Many audio editors are geared towards music production but there are options for every use, both free and paid.
Microsoft's Surface Duo costs more than the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, but it's clearly lacking in specs, power, and versatility.
Keep on top of your inbox with the best email client software
The company is trying to weaponize concern for its users to protect its business interests.
For some years now the financial services space has become heavily focused on Financial Technology (FinTech). Many entrepreneurial startups have entered (and disrupted) the space, and for the incumbents, the benefits that platform modernisation and transformation bring to their services have allowed them to build competitive differentiation. In Australia alone, just last year CBA announced a massive $5 billion investment into FinTech to cement its position in the market as an innovator.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 3 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 4 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
- 5 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers & Wilkins unveils its PX7 Carbon Edition wireless noise-cancelling headphones
- A Microsoft Teams smart speaker moves Cortana to the conference room
- According to Intel, 11th-gen Tiger Lake is on its way to Chromebooks
- Microsoft is enhancing the new Edge's PDF powers, and bringing it to Linux
- Microsoft's Cortana-powered Daily Briefing hits your Outlook email this month
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?