The AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT delivers outstanding 1080p gaming, knocking out the GeForce GTX 1660 Ti thanks to a last-minute upgrade. Make sure you get that new BIOS!
The Puma Smartwatch is another Wear OS entry that's too buggy to be taken seriously.
ZoneAlarm Extreme Security's Windows app hasn't changed much in at least seven years. The protection is good, but we have concerns about overall value.
The Razer DeathAdder V2 isn't necessarily deserving of such an auspicious name, but optical switches, a super-flexible cable, and three more buttons make this the upgrade the DeathAdder needed.
The Mophie Wireless Charging Pad has a simple, sleek design, and packs a punch.
Microsoft's new Chromium-based Edge will show up soon on your Windows 10 PC. It performs adequately and has a few unique features, but it faces an uphill battle against Chrome.
Its split, curved design puts you in a more relaxed typing posture.
Project Snowblind CL is iBuypower's plan to cut a five-hour build process for liquid cooling to ten minutes, shaving hundreds of dollars off the price of a PC.
Which is the better image and photo editor, GIMP or Photoshop? We compare essential features and declare a winner for each.
WD's Blue SN550 M.2 NVMe SSD delivers good performance at an especially attractive price point.
Sure, it's kind of ugly—but Sennheiser's new GSP 370 wireless headset sounds great, and it lasts for weeks on a single charge. What else do you need, really?
This sleek convertible laptop has what it takes in terms of day-to-day performance, although we wish it had a bigger battery.
The LG G8X isn’t just a phone, it’s a concept that fulfills LG’s longtime dream of building a phone with two screens.And it kind of works.
We compare Dell’s XPS 13 2-in-1 7390 and HP’s 5th-gen Spectre x360 13t, two premium laptops from two rival companies, judging them closely on specs, features, performance and more.
After an exhausting 2018, the Reno2 Z sends off 2019 in a way that embodies the best parts of Oppo’s approach to tech.
Traditionally, choosing a laptop has been about compromise. You either chose a fast machine that was bulky, noisy and had poor battery life, a super-svelte ultraportable that looked great but struggled to even open large Excel files or found a middling all-rounder that excelled at nothing except exuding disappointment
Toys for Boys
Traditionally, choosing a laptop has been about compromise.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Reno2 Z review: A feature-filled, mid-tier masterpiece
- 2 Huawei FreeBuds 3 review: Tit for tat
- 3 Motorola Moto G8 Plus (2019) review: Insignificant Upgrade
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 review: Mission accomplished
- 5 Lexon Oblio Wireless Charger (2019) review: Simple and sweet
Join the newsletter!
- PC sales expected to fall after Windows 10 sales bump ends
- Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 5600 XT review: Punching above its class
- Puma Smartwatch review: A smartwatch that’s best when the smart stuff is turned off
- How foldables fit into the next phase of Intel’s Project Athena
- Will virtual reality finally break out in 2020?
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?