Huawei have packed a ton of value into the Nova 3e. However, they’re not the only brand packing a lot of value into that $200-$400 space anymore - and that leaves the Nova 3e outgunned on a few choice fronts.
The jump from four to six processing cores makes the new 15-inch MacBook Pro a beast of a performer.
Time will have to tell whether opto-mechanicals are the next gold rush for the gaming accessories space. However, for now, the products like Razer Huntsman are great - but not quite a gaming necessity.
If you’ve been reticent or reluctant to buy into the hype up till now, the Sonos Beam is a product that does everything it can to push you over that line.
If you’re happy to embrace the limitations and opportunities attached to the smaller form-factor, the Hades Canyon is a phenomenally compelling package.
The TicWatch Pro best feature is its long-lasting battery, but you have to sacrifice most of the watch's smarts to use it.
The R15 Pro sees Oppo bring more of that flagship experience to the sub-$800 smartphone space than ever before to generous effect.
BolehVPN has an overly complex interface, and its logging policies will concern some, but its speeds are good, and it loves cryptocurrency payments.
Qoopa's already-solid PDF editor benefits from a ribbon-style interface and other enhancements.
ASUS’ Zenbook Pro 15 manages to find a deft balance between best-in-class notebook experience and experimental concept piece.
This strong PDF editor delivers business-ready document management at an affordable price.
With a full set of conversion, collaboration, and security tools, it packs much of the power of Acrobat at a fraction of the price.
Drawing inspiration from roguelikes, Mooncrash's constant tension and resource management allow Prey's already impressive web of systems to truly shine.
Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet (3rd Gen) makes a very good tablet even better with the latest 8th-gen processors, a 3K display, a better keyboard and more.
With full Nitro Cloud integration, Nitro Pro makes it easier to prepare PDFs and get them signed.
Despite the excellence of iOS some people find such largesse both confusing and time consuming. There seem to be apps and files and data everywhere and getting your head around it can be difficult – and that’s where the Dearmob iPhone Manager app comes in.
"I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- 2 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 3 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 4 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 5 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
Join the newsletter!
- The NES Classic Edition is available on Amazon, so get it before it's gone
- Microsoft's pledge to win back the consumer needs to be more than just words
- The Data Transfer Project has big-name support, but it's missing the biggest one: Apple
- This 4-port USB hub is just $3.50 today, $5 off list
- Thermaltake's Riing 12 Trio RGB fans can be voice-controlled with Amazon's Alexa
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?