11th-gen Core i7-1186G7 vs. 10th-gen Core i7-1065G7 vs. 10th-gen Core i7-10710U vs. Ryzen 7 4800U: Who wins?
The MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio 10G slaps a monstrous cooler on Nvidia's monstrous new enthusiast-class GPU, with spectacular results.
Nvidia's GeForce RTX 3080 may be built for 4K, but our benchmarks show it's (almost) just as ferocious on a 3440x1440 ultrawide monitor.
Nvidia's GeForce RTX 3080 Founders Edition graphics card is an absolute monster, delivering staggering performance gains and eradicating the biggest headaches of real-time ray tracing.
The Pixel 4a is one of the best phones you can buy right now. For AU$599 you get an Android phone with the best single lens for still images on any phone, all-day battery life, a compact design, and guaranteed three years of software updates.
There are so many battery packs to choose from; the BentoStack Charge 8000 has found a unique and utilitarian way to stand out.
The ear-catching premise for Paradise Killer serves as a great litmus test for whether you’re ready to embrace the investigation game's very particular and relentlessly zany charm.
This is an improvement on Apple’s awful remote in many ways, but is missing a few key features.
For better and worse, AWE sees Remedy use the moment-to-moment gameplay in Control as the means or medium of continuing the story begun in Alan Wake.
Reengineered with macOS Big Sur in mind plus the usual performance and feature enhancements, Parallels Desktop 16 makes it a snap to run other operating systems as virtual machines on your Mac.
If you can forgo Z-Wave smart-home devices, this is the smart speaker to buy (but that calculation could change soon).
The sound of Samsung’s foldable Galaxy Z Fold 2 dropping into the mailboxes of US reviewers is no surprise given the device was teased three weeks ago at an event that launched, among other products, the Note 20 Ultra.
Malaysia-based Hide.me is a good VPN with good speeds and a growing network of servers and country locations.
NordVPN for Mac is an excellent VPN with good speeds and loads of features.
The Dell Latitude 9510 2-in-1 delivers great performance, fantastic audio, and nearly all-day battery life inside an otherwise no-nonsense business notebook.
35 per cent of professionals feel “frustration, irritation and annoyance” due to bad audio. And yet, while organisations have rushed to enable remote work policies over half (51 per cent) of organisations still only allow certain teams to order headsets or headphones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 3 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 4 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
- 5 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
Join the newsletter!
- Windows 10's October 2020 Update is ready to download
- You don't need a futuristic PC to run Cyberpunk 2077, but you might want one
- Windows 10 October 2020 Update review: Microsoft nudges Windows ahead slightly
- Time is running out on TikTok, WeChat downloads on iPhones and Android phones
- Free power adapters are going away, and that’s OK
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?