Oppo has upgraded the fast-charging technology found in their latest smartphones from VOOC to Super VOOC. Here's what you need to know.
Razer didn’t have a huge amount of new hardware to show off at this year’s Computex. However, they made a singular, almost-forgettable, low-key, announcement that could represent a turning point for the gaming accessories and peripherals space at lar...
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4's battle royale mode, Blackout, is like a more polished version of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, but lacks a distinct identity of its own.
Nvidia's radical Turing GPU brings RT and tensor cores to consumer graphics cards along with numerous other architectural changes. We dig into the TU102 GPU inside the GeForce RTX 2080 Ti.
Apple's new iPhones have arrived, so it's time to see how they match up to the best phone Android has to offer: the Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
When you're a laptop that hasn't been updated significantly since 2015, you have a lot of choices for upgrade features. Here's every PC feature Apple could put on the bargain-bin spec'ed, but luxury-priced MacBook Air 13
The new iPhone XR features Apple's first Liquid Retina Display. Here's what you need to know about it.
Here are our picks for the top 6 4K TVs you can buy in 2018.
MicroLED and Mini-LED. What's the difference?
With Battlefield V, one of gaming’s oldest living shooter franchises looks to return to its roots.
Qualcomm has finally released a new wearable processor, the Snapdragon 3100. Here's how it will transform the next generation of Wear OS watches.
Assassin's Creed: Odyssey includes an exploration mode that strips away most map markers and forces you to rely on directions and clues to find locations, instead.
Google is set to unveil its new Pixel phones on October 9 in New York City and the leaks suggest there aren't many surprises in store. But there may be more than meets the eye.
Huawei is going to add a new Performance Mode option to its phones after AnandTech exposed benchmark cheating.
Just try plugging a handful of USB-C headphones and dongles into a stack of smartphones and you'll see that compatibility is still a mess.
For businesses building their workplace around stylish, vigorously tested and compact technology, there are five major reasons to look at the ASUS VivoMini VC65-C1.
"I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
- 2 Dell G5 review: An easy-to-live-with laptop that's light on thrills but more than capable of getting the job done
- 3 HAVIT G1W True Wireless Earbuds review: Budget buds with a wireless edge
- 4 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 5 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
Join the newsletter!
- World of Warships dives deep for new players, adding submarines to popular naval combat game
- Garmin Dash Cam 65W review: State-of-the-art features in a compact design
- LG's 2018 TVs get smarter from today with Google Assistant and Alexa support
- What is Super VOOC charging?
- Oppo announce supercharged Find X
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?