Google has their Google Lens. Samsung have Bixby Vision. Here’s a quick explanation of what each smart camera app has to offer.
The latest Wi-Fi standard makes home networks faster, especially for video streaming.
5G is set to be the fifth-generation of standardized mass-scale wireless broadband. To phrase it a bit more loosely, it’s the thing that will connect your phone and other smart devices to the internet when you’re not using Wi-Fi in the future.
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create new business models
Despite what the nomenclature suggests, World of Tanks 1.0 really does feel like a whole new game.
The R11s is Oppo’s refreshed version of last year’s flagship R11. The HTC U11 Life is mid-tier refresh of the last year’s flagship U11. Which is the better buy?
The best VR games for the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift aren't all games—some of them are jaw-dropping virtual reality experiences, too.
Fitbit are doubling down on the smartwatch category with their cheaper, more mass-market Fitbit Versa. But how does it compare to last year’s Fitbit Ionic?
Samsung's 2018 QLED range is due to arrive in Australian retailers later this month. We got an early look at it.
Here are some of the potential contenders in the smart speaker space that we know almost nothing about.
On the eve of launching their R15 flagship smartphone in their home market of China, OPPO flew PC World Australia and several other journalists to visit Shenzhen and one of their factories.
Here’s a quick introduction to some of the most common kinds of Android malware.
Ever since Dropbox entered the enterprise space with Dropbox for Business in 2013 it has gone head to head with its cloud storage rival Box, pitting the two 30-something founders Drew Houston and Aaron Levie, respectively, directly against one anothe...
Microsoft’s Windows 10 upgrade, code-named Redstone 4 and informally known as the Spring Creators Update, offers many smaller additions and changes you might miss. We've highlighted them here.
Can't decide if you need a 6-core Core i9 laptop? Here are main reasons you should and shouldn't buy one.
Virtualisation has long been a popular feature among Synology users - and it’s not hard to see why. The company’s modern network attached storage solutions are already capable of far more than just streamlined data storage, and with those new capabilities come with exciting possibilities.
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Panasonic GA-10 review: The best (Assistant-powered) smart sound around
- Intel soars after brighter forecast for data centers, memory
- Spotify revamp mobile app for free users
- Samsung flags weak mobile market as chip business booms
- HTC launches Vive Pro Kit for VR-based business users
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?