Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Microsoft have teamed on the Data Transfer Project, a new, secure way to let users share their files and photos between online services. But where's Apple?
Google's Android engineers held their annual Reddit AMA yesterday. Here are the coolest things we learned.
We spoke to Facebook’s Jason Juma-Ross, APAC Tech & Telecom Strategy about the company’s strategy surrounding the new headset. Here are our key takeaways from the chat.
Spotify is the best-known music streaming service, but Amazon has a music offering of its own. Here we’ll answer all your questions about Amazon Prime Music.
The Eu has levied a record-setting $5 billion fine on Google over its bundled Android apps. Here's why Samsung stands to gain the most from this decision.
Melbourne Order dominated the Season 1 finals of Gfinity Elite Series Australia - but what happens now?
This weekend saw the first season of the inaugural Gfinity Elite Series Australia reach its conclusion, with Melbourne Order walking away with the lion’s share of the $225,000 Season 1 prize pool.
Take advantage of sizable laptop, desktop, and PC part discounts during Amazon's shopping bonanza.
Amazon has launched a slew of timed promotions and discounts to celebrate its first Australian Prime Day. Here are our picks.
Python has quickly become one of the most popular coding languages in recent years. Here's why you should learn it and how to get started.
Apple finally boards the 8th-gen Core i7 train, and we already know how fast the 2018 MacBook Pro 15 will be.
Apple is finally refreshing the MacBook Pro line with 8th-generation (Coffee Lake) Intel CPUs, and everything is about to get a whole lot faster.
Prime Day starts on Monday, July 16. If you're not a Prime member already, here's how to become one without paying a cent before the big day.
Microsoft's new Surface Go has its sights squarely set on thew new 9.7-inch iPad. But is it a real competitor to Apple's tablet dominance?
There's a lot to like in the idea of smart locks but there's been no shortage of recent incidents that might give you pause about buying in just yet.
Samsung has warned that its latest quarterly report will show a year-over-year decline in sales, due to less-than-stellar S9 numbers. That could spell trouble for all premium Android phone makers.
"If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63."
We have a Printer, Scanner and Label Maker to get your business organised. Enter today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- 2 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 3 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 4 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 5 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
Join the newsletter!
- The NES Classic Edition is available on Amazon, so get it before it's gone
- Microsoft's pledge to win back the consumer needs to be more than just words
- The Data Transfer Project has big-name support, but it's missing the biggest one: Apple
- This 4-port USB hub is just $3.50 today, $5 off list
- Thermaltake's Riing 12 Trio RGB fans can be voice-controlled with Amazon's Alexa
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?