Samsung has added picture and sound enhancing technologies to its 2022 line-up of Neo QLED TVs and launched a new range of OLED TVs.
Here’s everything you need to know before you buy your next Lenovo laptop or notebook PC.
When it comes to setting your home up with Wi-Fi it's easy to get stumped on the question of which Wi-Fi type is best: A traditional home router, or one of the new Wi-Fi mesh systems? Here are the basics to help you make the right decision.
If you’re considering signing up for Amazon Prime in Australia, here’s everything you need to know before you pull the trigger.
If you've recently bought new a television from a big brand like LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL, Hisense or Sony in the last year it's likely that you’re going to need to connect it to the internet in order to get the most from it.
To transfer data between an Android smartphone or tablet and a computer, you used to have to connect them via a USB cable. These days, plenty of Cloud services are available, which allow you to keep data from a phone or tablet in sync with a computer...
If our round-up of the best Apple and Android smartphones you can find for under $400 and $500 wasn’t good enough for you, here’s our latest list of the top best Android and Apple phones you can find for under $300.
With unlimited Internet deals now widely available at affordable prices, there's no reason to have data caps anymore. Here are the best unlimited nbn 50, 100 and nbn alternative plans available in Australia right now.
The mid-range smartphone market has delivered some value-packed models. We’ve put together a handy list of the best you can buy for under $600, right now.
Survival games like Subnautica, The Forest and Green Hell have flooded our game libraries in recent years. No matter whether you like crafting unique items or building epic bases, there’s something to keep everyone satisfied in this genre. Here we co...
Here’s our latest list of the top 10 best Android phones you can find for under $400.
eSIMs are being shipped in more smartphones than ever before with 5G compatible eSIMs now appearing in the marketplace. We look at some of the advantages and disadvantages of using eSIMs in smartphones.
Nowadays, you can spend around far less than the amount asked for by flagship devices and come away with more than just a phone that handles the basics.
This is our definitive list of the best multiplayer party games out there, regardless of whether you prefer to play on a PC or a console like the Playstation 5.
The smartphone notch is a polorising subject - you either love it or hate it. Regardless, this feature has dominated smartphone screens for many years. If you’re confused about why they exist and what purpose they serve, here’s a quick primer on ever...
It is becoming increasingly difficult to stay safe online, with the proliferation of threats and the new and complex ways that cybercriminals can target people.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 Acer K242HYL review: An affordable monitor for any occasion
- 4 GeForce Now review: You bring the games, Nvidia streams the hardware
- 5 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
Join the newsletter!
- Apple releases major updates to Logic Pro for Mac and iPad
- Apple posts another quarterly dip as Mac sales drag
- The iPhone 16’s A18 chip will change everything and nothing
- Microsoft may be readying Bing’s AI chatbot
- Security researchers warn of a new Google malware scam that could infect Macs
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- Which Lenovo Laptop Should I Buy?
- Every TV in Samsung's 2022 line-up: OLED, Neo QLED and more!
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?