There are a lot of iPads to choose from, so we'll help you pick the right one.
Apple has never waited this long into a new year to announce something new. But these are difficult times.
To have the best possible experience when streaming your games to your couch—or even remotely—you’ll need to focus on your network setup as much as your hardware.
Email addresses, phone numbers, and birthdays are part of the data dump—you'll want to protect yourself if you got caught in this mess. Here are the steps you need to take.
Apple CEO Tim Cook made some interesting revelations in a recent episode of the 'Sway' podcast. We talk about Cook’s comments on privacy, augmented reality, retirement and more on this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
Some stores charge usurious prices for quality cables, but Amazon is rife with questionable offerings. Here’s what we buy that’s both affordable and reliable.
The Galaxy S21 phones are faster and more feature-rich compared to last year's S20s. Samsung did cut a few corners, too. Here are the best and worst features.
Apple has launched a massive expansion of its Find My program, opening it up to third-party device makers and possibly undercutting the usefulness of AirTags.
Many people write in with similar problems. Here's a super-FAQ to help solve the most common iOS , iCloud, and Mac issues.
Recently, reports have surfaced of a few changes to upcoming Apple software intended to fix some persistent issues, and which ought to to help improve the experience of Apple users everywhere. And some of those fixes may arrive pretty soon, to boot.
You can assemble a PC with just a single screwdriver on hand, but having this lineup in your toolbox makes DIY much easier—especially if anything goes sideways.
These features may require a little digging into Settings, but they're worth it.
Apple has released new teaser images for WWDC 2021 and our readers are trying to figure out what they mean.
Safari’s a great browser, but it’s not the only option for your Mac and may not be the best browser for your needs.
Computerworld executive editor Ken Mingis and Macworld executive editor Michael Simon join Juliet Beauchamp to discuss what Apple is expected to unveil at its developers conference in June.
Gaming laptop giant, MSI, has been named fourth in a global competition for the best laptop brand. This is yet another accolade for the company which has constantly held a significant share of the notebook market.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
- iPhone Other storage: What is it and how do you clear it?
- Fitbit’s new Luxe tracker is a stylish hybrid of the Sense and the Charge 4
- Xbox Cloud Gaming comes to iPhone and iPad this week
- Microsoft's Xbox Cloud Gaming launches on PCs, iPad, and iPhone this week
- Having trouble finding a COVID-19 vaccination appointment? These online resources can help
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- JBL PartyBox 310 lets you party in wet and dark places and sing duets
- Fujifilm announces GFX Suite at Park Hyatt Sydney (102-megapixel camera included)
- Valheim: how to create a dedicated server
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?