CES may be virtual in 2021, but we expect to see plenty of new hardware from the likes of Intel, AMD, Nvidia, HP, Dell, Asus, MSI, and more.
The souped-up quad-lens camera on Samsung's new Galaxy S20 Ultra proved a more than capable companion during a recent trip to Ukraine.
Apple launched a lot of new products in 2020. Here's what we think of all of them.
If you haven't checked out the Windows Security features within Windows 10, our introductory video will explain the basic features and what you need to maximize your PC's protection.
Apple has built in many features that are a bit hard to find and understand for tweaking type and adding flourishes.
Even in a year like 2020, one thing didn't change in the tech world: Certain devices, technologies, and services shut down. The causes vary, as does the level of regret. Some things we'll miss; some things we never cared about; and others, we're glad...
We've collected all of the best (and worst) moments of Microsoft during 2020, along with the "wha...?!" moments that made us scratch our head.
In a year full of amazing hardware, these picks stand above the rest.
Choosing a case with an external drive bay usually means settling for a cheaper (and uglier) model. Not so with the SilverStone Redline RL08, which also sports an unusual internal layout.
These PC games helped us explore the world, hang out with friends, and generally stay sane in an isolated year.
Building a PC focused on video production for around $1,200 requires some compromises, but I took a stab at it.
The amount of value and features you can find in smartphones that cost less than $200 is a lot more than what it was even only a few years ago.
After months of delays, you can finally get the compact version of Lian Li's ultra-popular O11D. And it's a fantastic case to build in.
SSD vendors may upgrade firmware and components over a product's lifespan. Most changes are positive, however, some may negatively affect performance.
We're celebrating the winter holidays with a festive build. (Spoiler: It has lots of RGB.)
Gaming laptop giant, MSI, has been named fourth in a global competition for the best laptop brand. This is yet another accolade for the company which has constantly held a significant share of the notebook market.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 2 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
Join the newsletter!
- iMac redesign in the works, half-height Apple silicon Mac Pro coming this year
- Report: Apple TV+ free trials will extend to July
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro: Unboxing and ears-on impressions
- Apple’s next M1 MacBook Pros might dump the Touch Bar, revive MagSafe
- Gigabyte unrolls GeForce 30-series with both Core and Ryzen CPUs
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?