If 2019 was the year that Apple caught the incumbents of the Android ecosystem off guard, Samsung are hoping 2020 will be their year to do the same.
From better multitasking to better mouse support, there's a lot Apple could do to make the iPad more versatile.
If our round-ups of the best Apple and Android phones you can get for under $600 or under $700 weren’t good enough for you, let's up the ante.
If you’re looking to build a comprehensive 4K home entertainment system on a budget, here are some options you might want to consider.
I got to use the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip for an hour and it changed my whole perception of folding phones.
Here's a quick run-down of what Vodafone and Optus have to offer when it comes to the Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+ and Galaxy S20 Ultra:
Here's a quick run-down of what each telco has to offer when it comes to the Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+ and Galaxy S20 Ultra:
Samsung’s Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra have arrived - but how much will they cost through Optus?
Microsoft has released an early version of Windows 10X, its OS experience for dual-screen PCs. Though it probably will lack the depth of Windows 10, it's already showing off its usefulness.
We learned today that Microsoft's Windows 10X operating system is much more than just a dual-screen operating system for the Surface Neo. New features include lightning-quick updates, no need for antimalware, and more.
Because most people won't be dropping $1,400 on a new Galaxy S20 Ultra, let's see how the "affordable" S20 phones stack up
Here's a quick run-down of how Vodafone and Telstra compare when it comes to post-paid plans for the new Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+ and Galaxy S20 Ultra.
Samsung’s Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra have arrived - but how much will they cost through Vodafone?
The Galaxy S20 is loaded with bells and whistles—some of which would be nice to see in the next iPhone.
Samsung’s Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra have arrived - but how much will they cost through Telstra?
Once upon a time MSI’s laptops were big, loud, gaudy and fast. Not now. Today’s range features outstanding models that are suited to performance-hungry gamers, portability-demanding road warriors, noise-intolerant designers and ergonomically-engrossed of office-based employees.
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Book S review: Sleek hardware saddled by compromised a software experience
- 2 Jabra Elite 75t true wireless earbuds review: Proof you don't have to be the best to be great
- 3 Oppo Reno2 Z review: A feature-filled, mid-tier masterpiece
- 4 Huawei FreeBuds 3 review: Tit for tat
- 5 Motorola Moto G8 Plus (2019) review: Insignificant Upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- Should I buy a refurbished Apple Watch?
- What’s the difference between 120Hz, 90Hz and 60Hz?
- NFC smart rings: What are they and which one should you buy?
- Which iPhones have Touch ID, and which version do they use?
- Microsoft's Surface Duo may have a 'Peek' interface for glancing at calls
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?