Apple should reconsider its ban on the iDOS app, a fun nod to the past.
Upgradeable laptops have never worked out before, because even people who love the concept won't buy the product.
iMessage is popular and Apple does add new features and capabilities, but there are some places where Apple's messaging system remains somewhat frustrating or even lackluster.
Five years after its debut, the MacBook Pro is undergoing a dramatic change, one that involves new Apple silicon, new designs, and possibly, the end of the Touch Bar.
The Pegasus spyware has been found on iPhones but it's probably not on yours.
Sometimes you can trace the trajectory of technological advances to see how they might end up in an Apple device, and perhaps even get an idea of when.
Microsoft's designers said Thursday that it plans to bring animated emoji to both Windows 11 and Teams, just two days after Microsoft's designers told us that Windows 11 was designed to calm us down.
One gamer's waste is another's treasure: How I found a GeForce GTX 1080, 9th-gen Core i7, and more tossed out like garbage.
iPads may not be perfect devices, but good reviews don't mean there's bias present.
Apple is bringing many of the iOS Home Screen features to the iPad this year, but none of it feels like it belongs.
As we comb through the fallout from this year's WWDC, it's worth taking a look at some of the apps that could use a little bit of care and attention from Apple.
Are you planning to buy Trusted Platform Module right now in anticipation of Windows 11? You really shouldn’t do it.
Apple paints sideloading apps as dangerous, but doing so glosses over the actual problems with the App Store.
Bumping the iPad’s screen size to 14 inches or 16 inches would take away many of its advantages, effectively turning it into a completely different and less appealing product.
The M1 iMac is another imperfect Apple hit in the making.
MSI has roared into 2021, invoking the spirit of a legendary dragon and delivering a new range of laptops for both gaming and everyday use. At an online event, MSIology – The Ultimate Shockwave, the gaming giant brought the ancient Babylonian Ishtar Gate back to life, summoned the dragon, Tiamat, the mother of all gods, and in honour of its great strength and power launched a special Tiamat edition of its new GE76 Raider laptop.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 2 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 3 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 4 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 5 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
Join the newsletter!
- Apple won't let you use Siri to hail rides or make payments anymore
- AMD's chip supply will remain tight through 2021
- Why this $240 5G phone is worth checking out
- AirPods: Buy now or wait?
- The best benchmarking software for your PC
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Oculus recalls Quest 2 over foam irritation, will add a 128GB option
- AirPods: Buy now or wait?
- Why the iPhone 12 doesn't have an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?