The latest rumor about the iPad Pro is that it will have a processor on par with the M1 chip for the Mac. Here’s why that might matter.
If all you need is access to YouTube, HBO Max, Disney+ and other streaming services that you lost on your third-gen Apple TV, a $50 Chromecast with Google TV is a much more affordable investment than an Apple TV 4K streaming box.
Fry’s Electronics, with its bright lights and endless aisles of technology, was a pilgrimage for PC nerds, a bonding experience, and a place for the tribe to gather. All of the stores closed as of February 24, 2021, marking the end of an era.
Google's recent changes to Photos suggests that the company is moving toward offering its software as a service. It could shed its Pixel phones and instead sell an Android launcher that worked on any phone, with a subscription for Android updates.
Have you fallen down the rabbit hole of being a hardware stalker, fan or stan? Here's how to tell.
From iOS 14.5 to the rumors of a new Touch Bar-less MacBook, Apple might finally be fixing everything that’s wrong with its most popular products.
Apple’s been on the front lines of the burgeoning smart home market, and it may finally be taking it up a notch.
The Pennsylvania attorney general strikes a deal with Comcast to delay broadband data caps until July, and suddenly a chunk of the country gets special treatment.
Apple’s ho-hum fitness service should be so much more than just workout videos.
Quality over size is our usual mantra, but vendors don't generally offer their best technology in TVs smaller than 55-inch class.
2020 has seen most of us spend more time in our homes than any other year in living memory. This has had the effect of dramatically increasing the market for technology that makes our homes more convenient.
Apple’s longstanding philosophy of a thousand nos for every yes has led to some insanely great products—but could it actually sell a car?
Google shifted gears with the Pixel 5, which could mean even bigger changes are on the way.
No matter which Galaxy phone you got for Christmas, you might not want to keep it.
Just because your new iPhone can connect to a 5G network doesn’t mean you need to spend a bunch of money to do it.
For some years now the financial services space has become heavily focused on Financial Technology (FinTech). Many entrepreneurial startups have entered (and disrupted) the space, and for the incumbents, the benefits that platform modernisation and transformation bring to their services have allowed them to build competitive differentiation. In Australia alone, just last year CBA announced a massive $5 billion investment into FinTech to cement its position in the market as an innovator.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
- iPhone Other storage: What is it and how do you clear it?
- Fitbit’s new Luxe tracker is a stylish hybrid of the Sense and the Charge 4
- Xbox Cloud Gaming comes to iPhone and iPad this week
- Microsoft's Xbox Cloud Gaming launches on PCs, iPad, and iPhone this week
- Having trouble finding a COVID-19 vaccination appointment? These online resources can help
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- JBL PartyBox 310 lets you party in wet and dark places and sing duets
- Fujifilm announces GFX Suite at Park Hyatt Sydney (102-megapixel camera included)
- Valheim: how to create a dedicated server
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?