The future might around the corner but it’s far from imminent - and there is a distinction to be made.
The days of Steam being your only option on PCs are long gone if you want to play today's hottest triple-A games.
Samsung has once again teased the potential unveiling of a new folding phone, but will really get to see it this time? Here are three possible scenarios.
In this episode of The Full Nerd, we dive deep into AMD's Radeon VII and the overall state of graphics cards. Buckle up.
Here are ten reasons to know when it’s time to retire your conventional branch routers:
If we're ever going to get a Wear OS watch to challenge Apple's dominance, some things will have change. Here are three ways to do it.
A leaked Samsung video has the Internet buzzing about what appears to be the first look at its folding Galaxy phone. I hate to burst your bubble, but this ain't the Galaxy F.
Technology has never moved faster. As it evolves, and new ideas come to fruition, technological change will continue to have an impact on our everyday lives whether it’s at work or at home.
Whilst it’s not the ACCC’s primary responsibility to keep our data safe, the consumer watchdog is recommending that people have increased visibility and control over how digital platforms collect, manage, use, and monetise personal information.
The Meizu Zero has no USB-C port, no speaker grille, no headphone jack, and no hope for survival.
Some hiring managers may not understand that remote web developers are the same as in-house web developers. The same considerations must be made to ensure a cohesive a productive team.
Bringing on a web developer full-time can be extremely costly. Sometimes hiring a part-time web developer is more feasible, whether you’re filling out a development team with extra talent or starting to build your team in very small steps.
Slightly Mad Studios, developer of Project CARS, says its newly announced Mad Box will be "the most powerful console ever built." That's hard to believe—but it might tell us something about next-gen consoles, at least.
2018 was filled with some great and some not-so-great Android phones and features.
How - and why - did modern smartphones get so expensive? Who even spends that kind of money on a phone? And what will the $2000 “superphones” of today look like in five years time?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 3 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
- 4 Huawei Watch GT review: Battery life isn't everything
- 5 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
Join the newsletter!
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3: Full, In-Depth, Australian review
- Childish Gambino’s Pharos AR app unlocks a hidden universe of battery-draining beats and beasts
- Windows 10 May 2019 Update bug prevents the upgrade unless SD and USB devices are removed
- Leaked Pixel 3a renders show a phone that seriously needs the right price
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ camera test vs iPhone XS, Pixel 3, and Nokia 9
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?