The next few weeks are going to be big for Apple, with several much-anticipated product releases. But which releases are we most excited about? We talk about what we’re looking forward to and why.
It's easy to throw Apple's marketing in its face, but the grass isn't greener on the other side of the walled garden.
Every big tech company in the world has got to be looking down the road to figure out where our digital future is headed, and Apple's no exception.
As a developer pulls an app, Congress is eying forcing Apple to open up iOS.
Apple's value is like that of a country and threats to the company often come from countries themselves. And some of those threat are the biggest that Apple is facing at this very moment.
Apple's new anti-child pornography technology warrants a close look.
Apple and Google have major phones coming this fall and everyone should be paying attention.
For many, having an antivirus program is enough to put their minds at ease that their computer is protected from cyber attack. But it’s a common misconception that the ubiquitous, free antivirus programs provide the same level of protection as paid a...
The iPhone XR isn't Apple's cheapest iPhone nor its best. But is it worth spending $499 to own?
This episode of the Macworld Podcast is all about your hot takes from the Macworld Twitter and Facebook feeds. You have thoughts on what we wrote about Safari in iOS 15 and the MacBook Pro Touch Bar, and we respond to what you wrote.
Apple's switch to its own processors is just the start of the company producing more of what makes its products run. Here's where Apple will cut ties with third-parties in the near future.
Apple should reconsider its ban on the iDOS app, a fun nod to the past.
Upgradeable laptops have never worked out before, because even people who love the concept won't buy the product.
iMessage is popular and Apple does add new features and capabilities, but there are some places where Apple's messaging system remains somewhat frustrating or even lackluster.
Five years after its debut, the MacBook Pro is undergoing a dramatic change, one that involves new Apple silicon, new designs, and possibly, the end of the Touch Bar.
MSI has entered the business and lifestyle market with a new series of laptops it’s calling Lifestyle Essential and Power on the Go
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 2 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 3 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 4 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 5 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
Join the newsletter!
- I really want to believe this latest iPad Pro rumor
- No, Apple isn’t dumping the iPhone’s Lightning port
- Launch-day bug affects millions of iPhones, but there's an instant fix
- How to watch TV on your PC
- Should you buy a used mining GPU?
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro: The cheapest way to get these new handsets in Australia
- 10 fun, funky, and ultra-cool iPhone 13 cases you can buy right now
- See the Surface Laptop Studio in action: Full 8 minute walkthrough
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?