The Oppo A74 is an entry-level 5G handset that offers exceptional value for its sub-$500 price.
PC Matic 4.0 isn't your average antivirus suite, but the integrated approach of optimization and security, as well as very good pricing, make this suite an interesting option.
We review the AMD Ryzen 5800U mobile chip. Can it dethrone Intel's 11th-gen Tiger Lake CPU? Check out our results.
Whether you're a hobbyist out in the field taking nature photos, an influencer shooting daily videos, or a parent capturing precious family events, OWC Copy That helps free up internal iPhone or iPad storage space while protecting your valuable conte...
Microsoft's Surface Laptop 4 (Ryzen 7) offers a substantial upgrade in performance and battery life over its predecessor.
Crucial's BX500 SATA SSD provides a lot of storage for the price and excellent everyday performance.
You won't want to tote the Explorer 1000 long distances, but for your off-the-grid needs, or as a hefty backup in your garage, it brings the juice.
The OWC Thunderbolt Hub allows a single port to have the advantages of Thunderbolt multiplied by three—plus one USB 3.2 Type A port.
Newcomer VeePN features a Double VPN, Netflix support, and workable speeds.
Small, lightweight, packed with great networking features plus your choice of Alexa or Google Assistant, the sweet-sounding Sonos Roam just became the portable smart speaker to beat.
If you're done with the loud typing sounds, here's the kind of keyboard you should buy.
Monoprice's BT600ANC might not offer the best automatic noise cancellation we've heard, but it's the best we've heard for less than US$100
If you need a battery pack that you can take almost anywhere, this is it.
This vacuum/mop hybrid delivers almost completely automated cleaning without breaking the bank.
The Thinkware F200 Pro is a super-slim dash cam that offers great 1080p video, plus rear camera and external GPS options.
MSI is celebrating Christmas and New Year 2021 with special deals across its stellar range of high-performance laptops and gaming machines
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
- Acer Predator Triton 300 SE review: Affordable GeForce RTX performance in a slim package
- Macally Full Size Wireless RF Keyboard for PC review: No-frills keyboard replacement
- Why Apple’s Facebook hiring fiasco never should have happened
- How to add multiple AirPlay 2 destinations for streaming audio on iPhone or iPad
- Audio limitations keep AirPods, HomePod from playing Apple Music Lossless tracks
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- Before We Leave: Non-violent Kiwi game releases on Steam
- 11th-gen 'Tiger Lake H' performance deep-dive: Intel gets back in the game
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?