Apple’s MagSafe Duo charger would be a tough sell at $49, but it’s impossible to recommend at $129.
The iPhone 12 mini is practically perfect for anyone who wants a phone that can easily be used with one hand.
The fantastic Radeon RX 6900 XT goes toe-to-toe with Nvidia's GeForce RTX 3090 for $500 less, but it doesn't carve out a strong position for itself.
We've spent over a dozen hours with Cyberpunk 2077, and we're in love with Night City's ray-traced neon streets.
The Acer Swift 5 is a MacBook Air alternative that plays Fortnite and other games.
The Sapphire Nitro+'s spectacular Trixx Boost feature pushes the Radeon RX 6800 XT's performance even further, with potential to topple the RTX 3090.
Blizzard's most modern expansion yet remains haunted by its past.
Apple’s new HomePod mini is smaller and cheaper than the original HomePod, but has many of the same issues.
This new service from MacPaw focuses on what you want to do with a VPN rather than where you want to do it.
The Asus TUF RTX 3060 Ti puts exceptional custom touches on an exceptional 1440p graphics card.
This is the 1440p graphics card for most people. Nvidia's GeForce RTX 3060 Ti is faster than last-generation's RTX 2080 Super for half the price.
These headphones use both active and passive means to filter out as much noise as anything we've heard, and they cost just 50 bucks.
The WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD ran neck-and-neck with Samsung's 980 Pro for fastest drive we've tested. A great drive and an especially agile writer of large files.
IPVanish is a middle-of-the-road VPN that seems to be more about boosting SugarSync than being its own VPN service.
The Frame TV brings fine decor and art to your wall. It's excellent in that role, though it doesn't deliver Samsung's very best motion video technology.
For some years now the financial services space has become heavily focused on Financial Technology (FinTech). Many entrepreneurial startups have entered (and disrupted) the space, and for the incumbents, the benefits that platform modernisation and transformation bring to their services have allowed them to build competitive differentiation. In Australia alone, just last year CBA announced a massive $5 billion investment into FinTech to cement its position in the market as an innovator.
New line-up targeted at designers, creators, and professionals
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 2 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
Join the newsletter!
- The next MacBook Air could get even lighter and thinner and bring back MagSafe
- New rumor dashes hopes of a 5G Mac with Face ID anytime soon
- Intel's next CEO Pat Gelsinger promises a return to greatness
- Ryzen 5000 doubles AMD's gaming laptop share, but Nvidia still rules
- How much of my budget should I spend on a graphics card? | Ask an expert
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?