Not content with revealing more dedicated gaming hardware at this year's CES, ASUS have also announced a trio of new premum gaming monitors.
Samsung has been talking up a trio of new desktop monitors ahead of this year's CES.
Rounding out their usual offering of gaming laptops and giveaways, MSI's booth at this year's PAX Australia also saw the company show off its new 244Hz Oculux gaming monitor.
Speaking to PC World, an Nvidia spokesperson broke down the process of certifying a G-sync monitor into three stages.
MSI will kick off an integrated global marketing campaign, MSI x Venom, bringing the highly anticipated film to PC gamers with the latest MSI Optix MPG27CQ Curved Gaming Monitor, Trident 3 Gaming Desktop and B450 Tomahawk Gaming Motherboard.
Kicking off this year's IFA with a bang, Samsung have announced the CJ79, the company's first Thunderbolt 3 QLED curved monitor.
Philips has announced the Momentum 32-inch Curved Monitor, which features both HDR and FreeSync.
Sharp has added the PN-50TC1 to their existing range of Huddle Boards.
Amazon has launched a slew of timed promotions and discounts to celebrate its first Australian Prime Day. Here are our picks.
MSI and SteelSeries have announced that the newly launched Optix MPG series curved gaming monitors are now supported by SteelSeries Engine.
Acer have shown off a range of new desktop PCs, notebooks, monitors and gaming machines at their [email protected] Global Press Conference in New York.
Asus has added a new entry to its Designo series, the Designo Curve MX32VQ.
If you’re serious enough that the form-over-function approach of the XL2546 has you intrigued, it might well be the right tool for the job.
As far as gaming monitors go, the CHG90 is a pretty expensive one - and it’s by no means the whole package.
BenQ Australia has announced the release of two more products in their Home & Office series, designed to simplify modern lifestyles with a perfect embodiment of the ‘less is more’ minimalism design philosophy.
These are the top rated monitors we've reviewed in the last year.
Epson has gone against the grain with the new Epson EcoTank Monochrome ET-M1100 printer. In fact, it doesn’t scan, copy or fax. It does, however, print in black and white at an astounding cost of half a cent per page.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
- 2 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
- 3 Fitbit Charge 3 review: Keeping it simple
- 4 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 5 Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- CES 2019: ASUS unveil a trio of high-end gaming monitors
- Samsung expands monitor lineup with more modern and minimalist options
- PAX AUS 2018: MSI bring their ESL-approved 244Hz Oculux gaming monitor to Australia
- MSI teams up with Sony for the upcoming Venom movie
- IFA 2018: Samsung announce new Thunderbolt 3 curved QLED monitor
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?