Anthem's first few hours are enticing, but it's not long before you realize BioWare's run out of cool toys to show off.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1660 Ti is the best 1080p GPU you can buy, and Asus's versatile ROG Strix design makes it even better.
Some might say you can’t teach an old laptop new tricks, but the new Gigabyte Aero 15 X9 begs to differ.
The Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 15 is a decent laptop and oversized tablet, in desperate need of a few more fans to perform at its greatest potential.
Anthem is uplifted by a unique setting, stunning visuals and thrilling sense of scale and speed. However, it’s brought back down to earth by a thousand inevitable comparisons that leave it wanting.
Apex Legends is the gaming year’s first big surprise and an impressive free-to-play debut from Respawn.
An outstanding truly wireless listening experience hampered by lackluster battery life.
Crackdown 3 feels like a game unstuck from time, a piece of 2007-era design that sneaked through into 2019, with middling results.
Far Cry New Dawn is the second series overhaul in as many years, with excellent results, but the story continues to underwhelm.
This is a LaCie hard drive that’ll get the job done but it doesn’t make a good case for why it should be the SSD you go with over the other options.
Escaping the cramped corridors of the Moscow subway system, Metro Exodus comes full circle and embraces a S.T.A.L.K.E.R.-esque open-world where it's just you, a map, a gun, and a prayer. It's janky, sure, but we love it anyway.
The RAVPower 6700mAh External Battery Pack is a rare miss from RAVPower.
FastestVPN won't wow you with its speeds, but the price is right, the privacy promises are good, and the simultaneous connection limit is solid.
If you’re a person who lives and dies by the numbers, you might well find what you’re looking for in the Watch GT. However, beyond the battery life, there’s little to love here.
The Mobvoi TicWatch E2 won't blow you away, but you're not likely to find a smartwatch at this price that does as much.
There are so many different options for cloud (online) storage. As a highly competitive market, each company has developed its own point of difference and value proposition, and this is great for users, as it means that no matter what they might need cloud storage for, one of the available services will have them covered.
There are so many different options for cloud (online) storage.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
- 2 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
- 3 Fitbit Charge 3 review: Keeping it simple
- 4 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 5 Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
Join the newsletter!
- MWC 2019: Sony's next four smartphones just got leaked (but they're probably not coming to Australia)
- Anthem review: A great first impression and not much else
- Asus ROG GeForce GTX 1660 Ti review: GTX is back with a vengeance
- Microsoft HoloLens retro review: What made it great, and what a new HoloLens needs to succeed
- MWC 2019: HTC target enterprise market with Vive Focus Plus
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?