It does little to disrupt your expectations but I wouldn’t hesitate to call the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 is pretty much the new gold standard for Android tablets.
Tablets & eBook readers
If you're a fan of the iPhone or the Apple Watch, Apple just announced a whole bunch of things that you're going to be real happy about.
It's hard to do something different with Android tablets but you can't say Lenovo aren't trying.
In an effort to find out, I spent a few weeks test-driving the latest iPad Pro to see if this idealistic concept lives up to the hype. Is iPadOS a revolution of the tablet experience or is it Apple’s equivalent of something like Samsung DeX?
In a bid to cater to both ends of the market, Samsung has launched two new Android tablets for Australian consumers.
This week's refreshes of the iPad mini, iPad Air, iMac, and AirPods left us hungry for something new.
The early reviews for Apple's new iPad mini are in, and there are no surprises: it's an iPad mini 4 with a better processor.
In what is presumably a bid to avoid being buried by bigger news, Samsung has announced the Galaxy Tab S5e a few days ahead of their Unpacked press conference.
If you’re looking to buy a high-performance, premium Android tablet, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 should sit somewhere towards the top of your list.
As its closest competitor, there are a few things the iPad Pro could learn from the Pixel Slate, as well as a number of things it should ignore.
Here are the best laptops that also work well as tablet devices
Our Editor's Choice tablet selections.
Good Gear Guide's top rated Android tablets.
Good Gear Guide's most popular Windows tablets.
Even though the GT76 was designed with gaming in mind, it can definitely perform other tasks optimally, and as a digital artist this is especially handy.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 2 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
- 3 Motorola One Vision Australian review (2019)
- 4 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- IFA 2019: Lenovo's new Yoga tablet can transform into a smart display at will
- Samsung upgrade their Australian tablet range
- iPad mini review roundup: Apple’s new tiny tablet is exactly what you think it is
- Samsung drop the details on the Galaxy Tab S5e ahead of Unpacked
- Alcatel launches family tablet
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?