End of financial year (EOFY) is a great time to pick up a pair of headphones at a bargain price. Here's our top six EOFY picks for 2021.
Apple has launched a new Beats Studio Pro earbuds that bring noise cancellation and Transparency mode for $150.
The Huawei FreeBuds 4i have Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) technology and deliver decent audio playback for under $200.
Bowers and Wilkins have released two new True Wireless (TWS) in-ear headphones, one featuring next generation aptX Adaptive technology for streaming high-resolution sound.
Huawei has released new true wireless stereo (TWS) earphones, featuring active noise cancellation (ANC), a large, high density battery, and good audio quality.
Amazon Australia is running a promotion that's discounting select Jabra earbuds down to bargain-worthy prices.
Sony's WF-1000X M3s were already one of the best alternatives to the Apple AirPods out there. Addicted to Audio are making them even easier to recommend.
Fancy some new Soundform earbuds or a Boost↑Charge wireless charger stand for iPhone 12? Check out Belkin in the forthcoming months.
Several new models in those product lines caught our attention.
Those lucky enough to get their hands on a pair of AirPods Max headphones aren't sure they're worth the hefty price tag—but they're definitely nice.
There are plenty of alternatives to Apple's AirPods out there if you're willing to look. If you're looking to make the jump to true wireless headphones, these are the earbuds you'll want to browse before you buy.
These budget headphones are the best you can buy from the last 12 months.
These are our top picks for headphones in the last 12 months.
These are the best headphones you can buy from the last 12 months.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 2 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 3 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 4 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 5 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple takes on AirPods Pro with $150 Beats Studio Buds noise-canceling earbuds
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless headphones
- Huawei releases the FreeBuds 4i earphones
- Deal: Save up to 40% on Jabra earbuds
- Deal: Sony's AirPod-killers are $199
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Six headphone deals to consider for Australia's EOFY 2021
- Every TV in Samsung's 2021 TV line-up explained: Neo QLED vs Crystal UHD vs QLED
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?