Updating its headphones every two years seems to work for Sony as the WF-1000XM4 are the best wireless earbuds we've tested to date
Samsung packs a bevy of features, including active noise cancellation, into these sleek true wireless earbuds.
Poly Australia have released a new wireless Bluetooth headset that they say are ideal for hybrid working from home arrangements, as they reflect on a global upsurge in demand for enterprise-grade products.
Is this the best time to buy Apple's wireless earbuds, or are they about to become obsolete?
The AirPods Pro bring big sound and high-end features for $249, but should you wait for the next model before you buy a pair?
The lack of an Apple H1 chip means these earbuds don't do everything AirPods do.
End of financial year (EOFY) is a great time to pick up a pair of headphones at a bargain price. Here's our top six EOFY picks for 2021.
Apple has launched a new Beats Studio Pro earbuds that bring noise cancellation and Transparency mode for $150.
The Huawei FreeBuds 4i have Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) technology and deliver decent audio playback for under $200.
Bowers and Wilkins have released two new True Wireless (TWS) in-ear headphones, one featuring next generation aptX Adaptive technology for streaming high-resolution sound.
There are plenty of alternatives to Apple's AirPods out there if you're willing to look. If you're looking to make the jump to true wireless headphones, these are the earbuds you'll want to browse before you buy.
These budget headphones are the best you can buy from the last 12 months.
These are our top picks for headphones in the last 12 months.
These are the best headphones you can buy from the last 12 months.
MSI has roared into 2021, invoking the spirit of a legendary dragon and delivering a new range of laptops for both gaming and everyday use. At an online event, MSIology – The Ultimate Shockwave, the gaming giant brought the ancient Babylonian Ishtar Gate back to life, summoned the dragon, Tiamat, the mother of all gods, and in honour of its great strength and power launched a special Tiamat edition of its new GE76 Raider laptop.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 2 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 3 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 4 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 5 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The power of mute: Poly’s new enterprise-grade headset for hybrid workers
- Apple takes on AirPods Pro with $150 Beats Studio Buds noise-canceling earbuds
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless headphones
- Huawei releases the FreeBuds 4i earphones
- Deal: Save up to 40% on Jabra earbuds
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro: The cheapest way to get these new handsets in Australia
- How to download proof of Covid-19 vaccination to your smartphone in Australia
- TCL releases a sub-$300 5G smartphone in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?