"Bird Box", "Murder Mystery," "When They See Us" and more available for free now, along with the first episodes of hit TV shows such as "Stranger Things" and "Grace and Frankie."
Google’s seven-inch Nest Hub smart display is about to double as a bellhop.
Apple on Tuesday released updates to iMovie for the Mac, iPhone, and iPad. The update includes now comic-based filters that give your video an “hand-drawn look.”
Samsung are bringing the lion's share of their CES lineup to Australia this year. Here's everything you need to know about every part of the company's new 2020 range of QLED TVs before you buy in.
I played every game available on Samsung’s Smart TVs so you don’t have to
When is the Galaxy Home coming out? We still don’t know.
LG’s latest NanoCell 8K TV isn’t quite the TV of the future but, if you can afford it, it’ll suit the present moment just fine.
Following Samsung's lead in the space, JBL are now offering a 9.1-channel soundbar of their own.
LG WebOS-based Smart TVs now have a dedicated Optus Sport app.
Samsung's latest lineup of Dolby Atmos soundbars is getting a little bolder with a pair of new high-end options.
Which are the best OLED, QLED and LCD LED TVs that you can buy in 2018?
Google Home? Apple HomePod? Amazon Echo? Which smart speakers sounds the best and which is worth your money?
These mini hi-fi systems are the best we've reviewed in the last 12 months.
These are the best Blu-ray players you can buy from the last year.
35 per cent of professionals feel “frustration, irritation and annoyance” due to bad audio. And yet, while organisations have rushed to enable remote work policies over half (51 per cent) of organisations still only allow certain teams to order headsets or headphones.
35 per cent of professionals feel frustration due to bad audio. And yet, while organisations have rushed to enable remote work policies over half (51 per cent) of organisations still only allow certain teams to order headsets or headphones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 3 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 4 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
- 5 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Some of Netflix’s most popular movies and TV shows are streaming for free
- A Google Nest Hub might join you for your next hotel stay
- Apple updates iMovie with new comic filters, bug fixes, and more
- JBL's first 9.1-channel soundbar launches locally
- You can now watch Optus Sport on your LG TV
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?