Hisense's have cleaned house and shown off a streamlined 2020 TV lineup at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
OLED TVs have been been big and expensive from the moment they were first introduced to the market. That's set to change in 2020.
In 2019, Hisense brought one Laser TV to Australia. This year, they're launching three new models locally.
Hisense have officially retired their OLED-based line of 4K TVs after just one model.
Sony continues to improve its highly rated top-of-the-line TVs and adds a new 8K UHD as well as a 48-inch OLED to its lineup
It’s no surprise that Belkin would make a device charger, but a high-end speaker is something else entirely.
TCL's CES 2020 press conference added three new models to the company's QLED lineup.
Samsung’s vertical video-friendly Sero TV is coming to Australia in 2020.
LG’s existing roster of OLED and NanoCell TVs got an exciting addition at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
With 4K and HDR having become standard, authenticity has become the new battlefield for TV manufacturers - but what are (and what's the difference between) Netflix-calibrated mode and Filmmaker mode? Here's everything you need to know.
Which are the best OLED, QLED and LCD LED TVs that you can buy in 2018?
Google Home? Apple HomePod? Amazon Echo? Which smart speakers sounds the best and which is worth your money?
These mini hi-fi systems are the best we've reviewed in the last 12 months.
These are the best Blu-ray players you can buy from the last year.
Traditionally, choosing a laptop has been about compromise. You either chose a fast machine that was bulky, noisy and had poor battery life, a super-svelte ultraportable that looked great but struggled to even open large Excel files or found a middling all-rounder that excelled at nothing except exuding disappointment
Toys for Boys
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Reno2 Z review: A feature-filled, mid-tier masterpiece
- 2 Huawei FreeBuds 3 review: Tit for tat
- 3 Motorola Moto G8 Plus (2019) review: Insignificant Upgrade
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 review: Mission accomplished
- 5 Lexon Oblio Wireless Charger (2019) review: Simple and sweet
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hisense debut a strikingly simple 2020 TV lineup
- 2020 is the year OLED will begin to get smaller
- Hisense expand Australian Laser TV line with TriChroma models
- Hisense are officially over OLED TVs
- Sony adds a 48-inch OLED and a new 8K UHD LCD to its 2020 TV offerings
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?