Singaporean MVNO Circles.Life has announced it plans to enter the Australian market in early September.
In 2017, the ACCC launched a series of quarterly reports called Measuring Broadband Australia. These reports were introduced to encourage competition between providers and increase transparency, so that consumers are able to make informed decisions when purchasing internet plans.
Upgrading to the NBN can be expensive but that doesn't mean there aren't cheap plans to be found.
The use of high-pressure sales tactics by telcos trying to sell NBN services to households and small businesses has been condemned by groups representing consumers and the telecommunications industry.
Claims by telcos that NBN Co’s wholesale pricing is creating an “unsustainable industry” are unfounded, the network operator’s chief executive has argued.
The HTC 5G Hub feels like a natural conclusion to an emerging problem.
Telstra have announced a plethora of changes to their lineup of mobile and broadband plans, reducing the amount of available plans from 1800 down to just 20. Here's why that's a bad thing.
Telstra is running a discount on their $90 Mobile BYO Plan, offering 90GBs of data for $69.
Optus is closing out the financial year by boosting data inclusions on selected mobile plans.
After an extensive advertising campaign, Telstra’s new loyalty program launched today, allowing customers to earn points on eligible purchases - which can be redeemed for discounts on some new tech.
Get online anywhere with a fast mobile broadband USB stick
Australia faces a severe skills shortage in software development, data science, and several other STEM-focused fields. Organisations like Flat Planet leverage on-the-ground expertise in building teams in South-East Asian markets, creating a safer, more certain pathway for western firms to access the deep pools of talent to be found there – whether it is for a team of just one single developer, or an entire IT business unit of 50 or more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 2 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
- 3 Motorola One Vision Australian review (2019)
- 4 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Circles.Life to enter Australian telco arena in September
- Telcos slammed for sleazy NBN sales
- NBN Co CEO rejects broadband pricing criticism
- Telstra discount 90GB mobile plans ahead of EOFY
- Optus doles out a double data deal in time for EOFY
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?