Shopping for a new Mac, but you have questions? We answer them in this FAQ. And we will update this whenever there are new developments.
Apple's annual four-day Black Friday sale is on the way, but it's not very good.
The cost of laser printers has come down dramatically over the years, making it more of an easy purchase than it used to be. For students and those just setting up a new home office, this means a mass printing device can be bought for very little initial outlay. However, the initial cost is often so low that it clouds the true ongoing running costs of the printer.
The best content from Macworld wrapped up in our digital magazine.
Apple’s M1 SoC makes this desktop Mac a great value.
Apple’s built-in Safari browser may be the most popular among Mac users, but Google’s nearly ubiquitous Chrome is not far behind.
The low-end MacBook Pro offers remarkable speed and battery life, bringing excitement back to the Mac lineup.
It may be nothing more a processor change, but what a processor!
OWC's Envoy Express T3 enclosure lets you use your own M.2 NVMe SSD for external Thunderbolt storage. A clever sticky-mount caddy helps keep it in place.
Here's what you need to know about Apple's new MagSafe charging system for the iPhone 12.
Gaming laptop giant, MSI, has been named fourth in a global competition for the best laptop brand. This is yet another accolade for the company which has constantly held a significant share of the notebook market.
Bang and Olufsen Beosound Stage - Dolby Atmos Soundbar
Amazon Echo Dot with Clock (4th Gen)
Apple Watch Series 6
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
WD My Passport™ SSD
LiTMUS LAB Dakota Side Table
Toys for Boys
Nakamichi Delta 100 3-Way Hi Fi Speaker System
ASUS ROG, ACRONYM partner for Special Edition Zephyrus G14
WD_BLACK™ SN850 NVMe™ SSD
Sony Playstation 5
Sony WF-1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
Theragun PRO Percussive Therapy Device
Bose SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth Speaker
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean 9000 Toothbrush
Garmin vívofit® jr. 2
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit for Nintendo Switch
Fujiflim Instax Square SQ1
Lego Mindstorms Robot Inventor
Fender Fullerton Ukele
MSI Modern 14
SunnyBunny Snowflakes 20 LED Solar Powered Fairy String
Kindle Paperwhite eReader (10th Gen)
Dickie Toy Remote Control Mega Crane Set
MSI GE66 Dragonshield Limited Edition
Teac 7 inch Swivel Screen Portable DVD Player
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 2 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 3 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 5 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple’s annual Black Friday sale starts Friday but you should probably skip it
- Macworld's December digital magazine: iPhone 12 and 12 Pro reviewed
- Google releases Chrome 87 with support for Apple silicon Macs
- iOS 14.3: Apple releases first beta to developers
- Apple unveils new MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, and Mac mini with its M1 chip
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?