AirPlay 2 let you stream audio from an iPhone or iPad to multiple audio destinations simultaneously. iOS 14.2 and iPadOS 14.2 reformulated the controls for easier use once you get the hang of the new approach.
PC World Business
With the continuation of the Apple silicon rollout, the company will likely take the opportunity to introduce new designs, features, and refinements to the MacBook Pro.
If you're waiting for your new iMac to arrive, you might have another new product to buy before your new computer gets to your house.
WD's Black_D50 gaming dock may not be aimed at Mac users, but it still does a great job expanding ports and storage on a Mac.
If you want to snap a pic with your iPhone without using your hands, there are several options.
Apple has cut ties with controversial ex-Facebook employee Antonio García Martínez after thousands of employees questioned his hiring in a company-wide petition.
Attach Automator actions to the Calendar app and perform routine activities while you sleep.
Chipolo has opened up preorders for its One Spot Find My tracker and it's cheaper than the AirTag.
Nintendo has started selling a calculator for the Switch and it looks a lot like the old iPhone calculator.
Rumors and leaks are beginning to paint a complete picture of the next MacBook Air, so stay tuned to this article for the latest updates.
New line-up targeted at designers, creators, and professionals
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to add multiple AirPlay 2 destinations for streaming audio on iPhone or iPad
- The next MacBook Pro: More sizes, more speed, and no more Touch Bar
- Apple Weekly Update: AirPods, Apple Music+ and more rumors
- WD_Black D50 review: A fast Thunderbolt 3 dock with internal storage
- How to remotely control your iPhone’s camera
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- Before We Leave: Non-violent Kiwi game releases on Steam
- 11th-gen 'Tiger Lake H' performance deep-dive: Intel gets back in the game
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?