Brother are bringing a pair of new continuous ink printers to Australian customers.
PC World Business
Ted’s Cameras has launched a new retail space, Ted’s World of Imaging, in the heart of Sydney.
McAfee have released their Quarterly Threat Report, showing an 86% increase in known samples of cryptojacking in Q2 2018 alone.
After the successful launch of Australia’s first blockchain university short course, Developing Blockchain Strategy, RMIT Online have announced the launch of two additional blockchain courses.
Telstra has launched its Location of Things technology for Australian customers, small businesses and enterprise customers.
McAfee Labs has released new research that reveals a shift in cybercriminals tactics away from external malware threats, towards ‘fileless’ attacks that leverage trusted Windows executables to invade systems and breach corporate networks.
Cisco Talos recently discovered several vulnerabilities present within the firmware of the Samsung SmartThings Hub.
Dropbox has announced that Professional and Business Standard accounts will receive an additional terabyte of space for no added fee.
Sharp has added the PN-50TC1 to their existing range of Huddle Boards.
Twilio has announced their collaboration with Google Cloud to integrate Contact Centre AI into Twilio Flex.
Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 3000
Ballistix Sport AT
Bang and Olufsen Beoplay A9 Speaker
Apple iMac Pro
Samsung QLED 8K TV
Cartier Calibre de Cartier Diver Watch
Toys for Boys
Nix Pro Colour Sensor
Little Bits DROID Inventor Kit
Oregon Pro WMR500 Weather Station
Tivoli PAL BT
ESET Cyber Security Pro for Mac
Osmo Coding Awbie Game
ESET Internet Security
ESET Smart Security Premium
TimeFlip Magnet Simple Time Tracking Device
Ikea RIGGAD work lamp with wireless charging
Naztech Xtra Drive Mini + 256GB microSD Card
SmartLens - Clip on Phone Camera Lens Set of 3
Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker
Office 365 Business Premium isn’t one-size fits all but if you’re the right sized business for it to make sense, there’s a good amount of value to be found in the package’s comprehensive software offering.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 2 Sony WF-SP900 review: One step forward, two steps back
- 3 Plantronics BackBeat Fit 3100 review: Safety first
- 4 Oppo R17 Pro review: Oppo's thriftiest flagship yet drives a hard bargain
- 5 Lenovo Smart Display review: The bigger, better buy
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Kogan hones in on NBN market through Vodafone deal
- BlackBerry wins $815 million in overpaid royalty to Qualcomm
- Extreme swallows Zebra’s WLAN biz for $55 million
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
PCW Evaluation Team
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
- CES 2019 Round-Up:
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20, and we only have one question
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?