Huawei’s FreeBuds are more modest than they are meaningfully-innovative.
If you’re the specialised user that Seagate is seeking out with the Copilot, rest assured, it delivers the goods. I just wish it delivered them a little cheaper, quicker and more consistently.
The new iPhone XR features Apple's first Liquid Retina Display. Here's what you need to know about it.
Credit where it’s due, it really does feel like HP did their homework with the new OMEN Reactor gaming mouse.
Even if they didn't quite break through the $2000 barrier like some local analysts expected them to, the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR are still set to be Apple's most expensive iPhones yet.
The iPhone XS can be thought of as an upgrade to the iPhone X, and just enough of one to catch the eye of those who skipped last year's model.
Don’t let the price and specs fool you into thinking it’s as big of a downgrade as you might think.
A free update will let you make phone calls, set multiple timers, and use Siri Shortcuts.
Apple announced three new iPhones with a new A12 Bionic processor along with release dates for iOS 12 and macOS Mojave.
Apple Watch Series 4 has arrived and as expected it brings a new screen, a new design, and a slew of new features. Here are six reasons why you'll want one... and one big reason why you won't.
A product sitemap XML file on Apple's website has leaked the official names for this year's iPhones hours ahead of their official unveiling.
Don’t let the simple aesthetics fool you, the Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse is packing.
This year, I think the best way forward is for Apple to innovate on price.
“To address this challenging dynamic, we must first understand the threats that pose the most risk and then prioritise the security strategies that can make a difference in minimising the impact.”
When the Hypertext Transfer Protocol was introduced nearly 30 years ago, the Internet was a small, cozy club hosting just one website.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
- 2 Dell G5 review: An easy-to-live-with laptop that's light on thrills but more than capable of getting the job done
- 3 HAVIT G1W True Wireless Earbuds review: Budget buds with a wireless edge
- 4 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 5 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's new iPhone XS and XS Max are set to be the company's most expensive yet
- The 5 iPhone XS features that matter most
- 5 reasons why the iPhone XR is a worthy upgrade to the iPhone X
- HomePod to get new Siri Shortcuts, phone calls, and other Siri features in upcoming update
- Everything Apple announced at its September 12 'Gather Round' event
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?