Bored of Bixby? Here's how you can get the Google Assistant running on one of Samsung's Tizen smartwatches.
Belkin have introduced three new wireless charging accessories to the Australian market.
Here’s a roundup of 2019's best true wireless earbuds and how each of them compare to one another.
DJI have shown off their latest Ronin gimbal at Sydney's MetExpo 2019.
As part of this year's Prime Day deals, Australians can now snag themselves one of Mobvoi's TicWatch wearables for cheap.
Huawei are partnering with Vodafone and Telstra to gift a free smartwatch to P30 and P30 Pro buyers.
The PowerBeats Pro aren’t perfect but they’re coming for the crown anyway.
Despite their problems, I still found myself quite endeared towards the first-gen incarnation of the Bose Frames.
Sonos' initial pair of multi-assistant smart speakers have finally gotten the Google Assistant integration promised at launch.
The Roccat Noz aren't awful but they rarely makes a great case for themselves beyond just being a safe enough place to start when it comes to buying your next gaming headset.
Bose’s newest true wireless earbuds break all the rules.
If you’re confused about things like Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay - here’s everything you need to know.
Huawei have doubled down on the premium smartwatch space - introducing the new 46mm Active Edition and 42mm Elegant Edition versions of their Watch GT smartwatch.
Ultimately, the Galaxy Watch Active lives or dies on its looks. And, no matter how you slice it, that’s a dicey way to go.
Jabra have always a cerebral bent to their audio hardware but with the Jabra Elite 85h they take that quality to a new level.
Tax time is like Christmas for hackers and scammers. It’s the time of year where people jump online and share critical identification information with the tax department that can be easily used for identity theft, and yet, according to Australian research from Norton LifeLock, while Australian workers are aware of the security risks they are often not particularly secure in their behaviour.
Last year, Australians lost more than $2.8 million (AUD) in fake ATO scams
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG V50 ThinQ 5G review: Two bad
- 2 Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- 3 Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- 4 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 5 TP-Link Deco M4 review: Expansion pack
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Belkin adds another three wireless chargers to the roster
- DJI debut Ronin-SC gimbal
- Tic-Tock: Moboi's Wear OS smartwatches are on sale
- Huawei renew their Watch GT giveaway for all new P30 and P30 Pro buys
- Australian Sonos One and Beam owners can finally use the Google Assistant on them
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Save The Date: The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is being announced on August 7
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?