Is this the best budget phone of 2018? Way too early to say. However, it certainly sets a high - or low - standard that every other vendor playing in the budget space will have to take into account as the year chugs along.
Buying local can often be a point of pride for Australian customers when it comes to groceries, so why not headphones? We sat down and spent some time with Perth-based earphone company Audiofly’s latest range of wireless headphones to see how they stack up.
HomePod review roundup: 'Room filling,' 'best-in-class' sound, but Siri is 'embarrassingly inadequate'
The first HomePod reviews are in, and while it excels as a speaker, its smarts leave much to be desired.
With a new year, comes a new generation of true wireless contenders. Here’s an overview of what to expect from each of them.
Brand loyalty only goes so far - and where that loyalty ends, TRNDlabs’s NOVA earbuds are aiming to pick up the slack. According to the company, the NOVA are the first “genuinely affordable” true wireless earbuds.
Are people inviting these new, exciting, “smart” products into their homes only to be taken advantage of?
Razer have announced the latest addition to their gaming broadcasting range, the Seiren Elite microphone.
Garmin has announced the X10, a comfortable golf band that comes preloaded with data for over 41,000 courses around the world.
Not sure what all the fuss is about? Here’s a quick primer on what smart speakers are, and how some of them compare to the baseline Google Home?
When Anker started talking up their Zolo Liberty+ earbuds at a price-point of $99, it caught my attention. Everything else - the 48-hour battery life, Bluetooth 5 connectivity and 6mm graphene drivers - was just icing on the cake.
Following on from the announcement that Amazon will finally be bringing their Alexa voice assistant to Australians, Apple has now detailed plans to launch its own smart speaker locally.
With the Link, JBL leverage their strength in the portable speaker space to deliver a product that sounds great and pushes the smart speaker category forward as a whole - even if it trips up on some of the finer details of that push.
After confirming that the company's flagship smart speaker range would be coming to Australian customers in 2018, Amazon has now opened local preorders for their Echo smart speaker range ahead of an official February launch.
When it comes to cool and neat new gadgets, CES is like a jungle. Here are twenty cool discoveries we made during the world's biggest consumer electronics tradeshow.
With any industry-defining trade show like CES, there’s an inevitable tendency to try and find winners. The companies or products who rose above the fray and emerged as something that everyone at the event could find the time and desire to express an opinion on. Something that, whenever you did run into someone you knew, you simply had to ask them whether they had seen it yet.
Stylish and portable with a high-quality design, the headphones ensure an outstanding all-day listening experience. Delivering immaculate wireless hi-fi sound thanks to Bluetooth 4.2 and Qualcomm® apt-X™. With an integrated microphone, a six-hour battery life and a luxurious leather case, the MOMENTUM Free is the perfect companion for the mobile lifestyle. We have 4(four) to give away, so jump right in and enter today: goo.gl/oPfymS
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- 5 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HomePod review roundup: 'Room filling,' 'best-in-class' sound, but Siri is 'embarrassingly inadequate'
- Razer roll out studio-grade Serien Elite microphone
- Garmin Introduces the Approach X10
- Apple confirm $499 HomePod for February 9th launch
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCFull Stack Mobile/Java DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager (Part Time)Other
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- FTAngularJS DeveloperOther
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTSAP Program Manager (Other
- FTBig Data EngineerOther
- CCChange Communications Specialist l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Financial MarketsVIC
- CCPython DeveloperVIC
- CCProgram Coordinator | IT TransformationNSW
- FTApplications Solution ArchitectOther
- FTCustomer Support (PAS) Professional- Level 2 - HealthcareVIC
- FTCustomer Service ConsultantOther
- FTOracle e-Business Suite ConsultantOther
- FTData Migration Lead- ECS.106, ETL & SAPOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- CCTechnology Lead - TelcoVIC
- TPCyber Security SpecialistQLD
- FTSystem Administrator / Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTProject Manager - ERP implementationOther