Malwarebytes Privacy VPN does a good job with respectable speeds, a fair price, a well known company, and an easy-to-use app.
What's the best VPN for Mac? The number of VPN services can be daunting, which is why we've put them to the test—to help you find the best one for Mac owners
Google announced on World Password Day that it is enabling two-factor authentication on all Google accounts. Apple should do the same.
Your Apple devices have plenty of tools built right in to help you keep your passwords safe.
Unique passwords are essential, but they’re not enough. You should secure all important accounts with two-factor authentication.
iCloud Keychain is a handy free tool Apple has built into iOS, iPadOS, and macOS to help you manage your passwords.
Protect your data from any hackers and creeps. It's really quite easy to set up.
A surveillance software used by Australian police to extract messages, photos and other crucial pieces of evidence used in criminal hearings, has come into question after vulnerabilities were discovered that could be exploited to create falsified evidence.
The FCC is taking steps to help accelerate the 5G rollout. And French regulators are on Apple's side when it comes to your data privacy. On this episode of IDG TechTalk, Michael Simon and Ken Mingis join host Juliet Beauchamp to talk about what this all means for consumers.
In February 2021, Australians lost $20.8 million to a combined 20,180 scams according to the latest figures from the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) Scamwatch report.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
This month, two PC World readers are going to be the lucky recipients of Huawei’s latest smartwatch, the HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro, valued at $499.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 2 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 3 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 4 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 5 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple should follow Google’s lead and force 2FA on all accounts
- How to set up two-factor authentication for your Apple ID and iCloud account
- Signal's hack of surveillance software a big concern for courts
- Scams cost Aussies $20.8m in February
- 30K Macs are infected with ‘Silver Sparrow’ virus and no one knows why
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- Every TV in Samsung's 2021 TV line-up explained: Neo QLED vs Crystal UHD vs QLED
- The Artificial Intelligence app to predict Australian bushfires
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?