The Netgear Nighthawk M5 is strong as a router, stronger as a modem, strongest as a hotspot.
Networking, Wireless & VoIP
When it comes to setting your home up with Wi-Fi it's easy to get stumped on the question of which Wi-Fi type is best: A traditional home router, or one of the new Wi-Fi mesh systems? Here are the basics to help you make the right decision.
Telstra has launched the Smart Modem 3, featuring Wi-Fi 6 and promising faster Wi-Fi speeds than before.
Could an AirPort resurgence save us from the pain of dealing with substandard routers? Or are we consigned to a future of annoyance and irritation?
The latest Wi-Fi release, Wi-Fi 6, just got a release 2 update.
New frequency spectrum means faster speed and better reliability.
The Netgear Orbi Quad-Band Mesh WiFi 6E System AXE11000 (RBKE960) provides a dedicated 5GHz backhaul channel, leaving you with a free 5GHz band for connected devices.
Mesh routers may be newer than traditional routers, but they’re not inherently better. We break nodown of the pros and cons of each to help you pick between them.
A look at TP-Link's next generation gaming router.
There are a variety of products that are meant to increase the range of your Wi-Fi network to the furthest reaches of your home and even your yard. Know the differences so you can choose the option that best meets your needs.
For a reliable wireless network, make sure you choose a top router!
If you're looking for a new ADSL2+ modem that will be quick and reliable, check these out.
Here are our top rated wireless routers for September 2011
It is becoming increasingly difficult to stay safe online, with the proliferation of threats and the new and complex ways that cybercriminals can target people.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
- 3 Dell P2723QE review: A solid 4K USB-C hub monitor for home offices
- 4 MSI Katana GF76 review: Decent gaming performance for a reasonable price
- 5 Asus ROG Flow Z13 review: A full-fledged gaming PC disguised as a tablet
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Telstra launches the Smart Modem 3 with faster Wi-Fi speeds
- Netgear reveals the world’s first quad-band Wi-Fi 6E router
- TP-Link’s Archer GX90 AX6600 Wi-Fi 6 gaming router
- Research: 1 in 16 home routers can be hacked
- How to use your Mac's Wi-Fi menu to sort out weak areas of Wi-Fi coverage
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Best Optus iPhone SE (3rd gen) plans
- eSIMs: The advantages and disadvantages for smartphone users
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?