Asus has announced its updated ZenBook and ExpertBook range of laptops are coming to Australia and – with the exception of one product – will bring Intel’s recently unveiled Tiger Lake 11th-gen processors with them.
The best content from Macworld wrapped up in our digital magazine.
MSI has launched the Summit series, its first range of business laptops, all of which have Intel’s new 11th-gen Tiger Lake processors on board.
A new report from The China Times suggests that Apple is looking to revive the 12-inch Macbook with a faster chip and better battery.
It finally seems like Windows 10's May update is worth installing, but you still might want to hold off
Hygiene is a top priority at the moment, but regularly cleaning your laptop is important in all circumstances
Does an Intel Core 5 have a 5-core processor? Which branch of Intel's product lineup is going to offer you the best value for money or gaming performance? Is there such thing as an Intel Core i6? Here's what you need to know:
When people ask us which laptop or laptop brand is the best, we don't give them an easy answer. We give them a list.
Epic Games has been vocal about the exorbitant lock-in cost imposed by Apple and Google, and is ready to throw down.
The company is trying to weaponize concern for its users to protect its business interests.
If you're looking to invest in a premium-priced laptop that'll help you get the job done, the list below is a great place to start.
RTX or bust.
Our updated list of gaming laptops
Here are the best laptops that also work well as tablet devices
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 3 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 4 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
- 5 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Asus’s new ZenBook laptop range pack in new 11th-gen Intel Tiger Lake processors
- Macworld's October digital magazine: Apple's new 27-inch iMac reviewed
- MSI launches its first business laptop range with Tiger Lake processors
- Apple may be reviving a classic Mac with its chip transition
- Fortnite offers discounted direct in-app payment, escalating the antitrust battle
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?