Our pick of the best cables to charge and sync your iPhone, iPad or AirPods.
With even Apple's cheaper iPhones now selling for over AU$1000, it is extremely important to protect your investment.
The Poly Sync Family is a new line of smart, USB and Bluetooth speakerphones that use proprietary microphone technology to track the talker, not the noise.
Buying USB-C cables can be a bit of a minefield. It’s not as straight forward as it should be, and there are a few things to consider before buying a replacement or spare for your devices.
Here are our picks for the best iPhone and Android smartphone screen protectors.
If you are looking to push your portable photography to the limit, it’s gonna be worth investing in the right accessories and equipment.
Now that you understand how wireless chargers work, it’s time to look at the options being shopped around by each of the major brands that play in the space.
Samsung's PlayGalaxy Link game streaming app isn't yet available but the GLAP is.
Regardless of whether you’re looking to buy your new Samsung Galaxy smartphone on a plan or outright, you’ll almost certainly want to invest in a quality case that keeps it in the best condition possible for as long as possible.
Belkin have introduced three new wireless charging accessories to the Australian market.
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 2 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sound right at home with Poly
- Stop what you're doing and bear witness to the name of this Samsung-approved game controller
- Belkin adds another three wireless chargers to the roster
- Belkin show off a snazzy new way to recharge your Apple Watch
- Galaxy Watch users report app outage
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?