DJI has unveiled the Mavic 2 Enterprise, a portable drone with features designed for businesses, governments, educators and other professionals.
The Mavic 2 Pro sees DJI extend their lead in the category, but I wish it was a little less predictable and by-the-numbers. When the only thing on the horizon is more of the same, it’s hard to muster too much excitement about it.
If you’re the specialised user that Seagate is seeking out with the Copilot, rest assured, it delivers the goods. I just wish it delivered them a little cheaper, quicker and more consistently.
DJI has officially launched their latest drones, the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and DJI Mavic 2 Zoom, into the Australian market.
DJI has officially launched their latest drones - the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and DJI Mavic 2 Zoom - into the Australian market.
As it stands, aquatic drones like BIKI are cool but they remain a category with plenty of problems to solve before they can be easily recommended to the mass market.
Epson Launches World’s First Augmented Reality Drone Flight Simulator App Optimised for Smartglasses
Epson has announced the world’s first glasses-based augmented reality drone flight simulator app, developed by Y Media Labs exclusively for the Epson Moverio BT-300 smartglasses.
With 2TB of capacity, Fly Drive promises to streamline the editing process by letting you store, consolidate, and organise over 250 flights worth of content into one portable external hard drive.
Seagate Technology has announced the launch of the Fly Drive for Australian and New Zealand drone users, in partnership with DJI.
We’ve used quite a few different drones. Typically we’d say that the best way to fly one was with a handset as using a phone can be incredibly difficult if you’re trying to watch virtual joysticks AND the drone at the same time.
Drone-maker AeroVironment has developed a handheld quadcopter that it says can be carried by soldiers on the battlefield and quickly deployed to get an aerial look at a potentially hostile location.
It's been a year since the U.S. Army began researching the use of a British-built hoverbike as an autonomous delivery drone for battlefields, and it recently showed off its progress.
Drones are fast becoming commoditised which is amazing considering the technology behind them. Even the little ones manage to stay impressively stable in a strong wind.
There are countless trends competing for attention in the gaming notebook and laptop space but not all of them are either useful or benefit the core gaming experience. A modern gaming laptop can be expensive so the last thing gamers want in a PC is gimmicks. What they do want is real-world value and extra-utility.
Although they have their pros and cons, cartridge-based printers can sometimes be more troublesome and frustrating to use than you’d like.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 2 Huawei Nova 3i review: All Sell, No Soul
- 3 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 4 DJI Mavic 2 Pro review: These glorious heights
- 5 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- DJI Unveils Mavic 2 Enterprise
- DJI give Australian pricing for their new DJI Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom drones
- Epson Launches World’s First Augmented Reality Drone Flight Simulator App Optimised for Smartglasses
- Seagate Launces DJI Fly Drive in Australia and New Zealand for Drone Users
- This tiny drone can be carried and deployed by soldiers
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?