Hyundai are the first car manufacturer to partner with Uber for Uber Air.
Picking up where the Spark left off, DJI are now introducing a new entry-level drone in the form of Mavic Mini.
Though plenty of drone-makers have tried their best, drone controllers haven't really advanced beyond the usual realm of joysticks and apps. Until now. The Shift is a quad-copter drone with an intuitive one-handed controller.
DJI will offer discounted prices on its drones, handheld products and accessories, as part of its Black Friday promotion.
DJI has unveiled the Mavic 2 Enterprise, a portable drone with features designed for businesses, governments, educators and other professionals.
The Mavic 2 Pro sees DJI extend their lead in the category, but I wish it was a little less predictable and by-the-numbers. When the only thing on the horizon is more of the same, it’s hard to muster too much excitement about it.
If you’re the specialised user that Seagate is seeking out with the Copilot, rest assured, it delivers the goods. I just wish it delivered them a little cheaper, quicker and more consistently.
DJI has officially launched their latest drones, the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and DJI Mavic 2 Zoom, into the Australian market.
DJI has officially launched their latest drones - the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and DJI Mavic 2 Zoom - into the Australian market.
As it stands, aquatic drones like BIKI are cool but they remain a category with plenty of problems to solve before they can be easily recommended to the mass market.
MSI has roared into 2021, invoking the spirit of a legendary dragon and delivering a new range of laptops for both gaming and everyday use. At an online event, MSIology – The Ultimate Shockwave, the gaming giant brought the ancient Babylonian Ishtar Gate back to life, summoned the dragon, Tiamat, the mother of all gods, and in honour of its great strength and power launched a special Tiamat edition of its new GE76 Raider laptop.
From hardcore gaming to everyday use, there’s a new MSI laptop for everybody
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hyundai signs on with Uber Air and shows off flying car-drone hybrid
- DJI's Mavic Mini spices up the entry-level drone space
- The CES Files: The Shift Drone
- DJI introduces Black Friday promotion
- DJI Unveils Mavic 2 Enterprise
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?