Microsoft is reportedly working on a refresh of the Surface Pro X, with a new SQ2 chip based on Qualcomm's Snapdragon 8cx. The real news may be 64-bit app compatibility.
Facebook and Oculus revealed plans to move away from PC-powered VR like the Oculus Rift S, focusing on the Oculus Quest 2 and other standalone, untethered devices.
Sony's PlayStation 5 and Microsoft's Xbox Series X cost the same and launch within mere days of each other, but both have very different philosophies toward games.
Facebook and its Oculus subsidiary plan to introduce Infinite Office, a way to surround yourself with multiple, virtual displays for working in VR. There's even a Logitech keyboard.
Facebook launched the second iteration of its Oculus Quest standalone VR headset, the Quest 2, at Facebook Connect. It features more powerful, high-resolution displays at at lower $299 price point.
We still don’t know when macOS Big Sur is going to drop.
Apple has quietly updated its AppleCare+ terms to include two incidents of accidental damage per year at no additional cost.
The best content from Macworld wrapped up in our digital magazine.
The Apple Watch SE isn't just a cut-rate version of the Series 6. It's a fantastic wearable in its own right at a killer price.
The good news is that the price is the same. The bad news is that so is nearly everything else.
This Apple Watch update the biggest yet, with new colors, new sensors, and a new service.
Fitness+ combines Apple Watch, videos, and workout data to help you get into shape.
The new Air takes design cues from the iPad Pro and gets a huge speed boost from the A14 processor.
Fortnite will enable real-time ray tracing and other Nvidia technologies the same day the GeForce RTX 3080 hits the streets.
As Apple's Time Flies event nears, Mark Gurman and Evan Blass offer their final predication for what's on the way.
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
So you can enjoy the sunshine while listening to your favourite music or podcast. Thanks to Sennheiser. Enter today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 3 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 4 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
- 5 Oppo Find X2 Lite review: Gilded without being gauche
Join the newsletter!
- Report: Microsoft is readying a new Surface Pro X, maybe with 64-bit support
- Oculus plans to kill off PC-only VR in 2021
- Sony's $499 PlayStation 5 launches November 12
- A14 Bionic FAQ: What you need to know about Apple’s 5nm processor
- Facebook will bring multiple displays into VR with 'Infinite Office'
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?