Microsoft's new Surface Laptop Studio pulls elements from many other Microsoft Surface devices. Add in a GeForce RTX GPU and a new pull-forward display and you have something new for the PC market.
The patches are for CoreGraphics, WebKit, and XNU.
Epic CEO Tim Sweeney blasted Apple for "demonstrating their power to reshape markets and choose winners and losers."
If you once shared an iCloud account across devices, an ex-partner might still have access.
Microsoft has launched its new Surface Duo 2 folding phone, which includes a more powerful camera, NFC, and 5G.
A new vulnerability in macOS has been reported that will reportedly let a hacker control your Mac after opening an email attachment.
Microsoft's new Surface Laptop Studio fuses parts of other Surface devices into a PC equally good for inking, Teams conferences, and even gaming. It's a powerful showcase for Windows 11's new capabilities.
The NZXT H510 Flow may silence critics at last.
TCL has released the TCL 20 R 5G, the company's most affordable 5G handset to date.
The way to use AirPlay to mirror a Mac display is obvious. The manner of doing so is different with different versions of macOS.
The first update to iOS 15 brings SharePlay and a few other tweaks.
If you're looking to get a new iPhone this year, early reviews suggest you might want to splurge on the Pro.
Apple is "excited” about the possibilities of the research and how it may help find treatment in an era where rates of depression and other mental conditions are rising.
The early iPhone 13 reviewers all agree that the battery and camera improvements are nice upgrades for older iPhone users.
A larger screen, warmer backlight, and faster hardware are just some of the updates in Amazon's fifth-generation Paperwhite, all-new Kids edition, and first-gen Signature edition.
We are living on the Internet. We are social. As a race we are constantly online. It’s that simple. In the age of the pandemic, 4.66 billion people use the Internet; even more – 5.22 billion or two-thirds of the world’s population – use a mobile phone; and 4.2 billion are active social media users.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 2 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 3 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 4 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 5 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
Join the newsletter!
- See the Surface Laptop Studio in action: Full 8 minute walkthrough
- No iOS 15, no problem: Apple releases iOS 12.5.5 security update
- Sony WF-1000XM4 review
- Apple bans Fortnite indefinitely as Epic CEO lashes out on Twitter
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro: The cheapest way to get these new handsets in Australia
- How to download proof of Covid-19 vaccination to your smartphone in Australia
- TCL releases a sub-$300 5G smartphone in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?