Here's what we saw at this year's PAX AUS 2019.
Intel threw a shindig down by Sydney Harbour to celebrate the launch of their latest 10th Gen processors. Here's a quick look at what went down.
We went hands-on with Huawei's first post-ban flagship, the Huawei Mate 30 Pro. Here's a closer look.
Here's a closer look at our hands on of the Samsung Galaxy Fold.
We were at this year's IFA in Berlin and there was plenty of sights to see and gadgets to mess with. Here's a closer look.
Computex 2019 brought with it dual-screened laptops, adjustable actuation points and major updates from Intel and AMD. Here's a closer look.
Gigabyte held a press conference to talk up their new Aero 15 OLED notebook PC. Here's a closer look.
Computex always delivers the goods when it comes to wild and wacky PC cases. Here are our favorites from this year's show floor.
ASUS a radical and futuristic concept motherboard during their press conference at this year’s CES. Here’s a closer look at it.
We got the chance to take a closer look at ASUS' Computex hardware, including the new Zenbook Duo and Zenbook Pro Duo.
AMD brought a range of new goodies to their 2019 Computex press conference, including their first 7-nanometer graphics cards.
Nvidia is positioning its new RTX-powered Studio laptops as the prime choice for the next generation of content creators. Here's a look how they got announced.
The Sydney Dropbears failed to defend their dynasty against the Melbourne Order at this year's Intel Extreme Masters Sydney.
It's that time of year again. Here's a look inside Intel Extreme Masters Sydney 2019.
Ahead of its official Paris debut, we had the chance to take Huawei’s P30 Pro for a test-drive through the dusty outback of the Northern Territory. Here’s a closer look at the device, plus some camera samples.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 3 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 4 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
- 5 Oppo Find X2 Lite review: Gilded without being gauche
Join the newsletter!
- Apple Watch Series 6 hands-on impressions: Very fast, very red, and very iterative
- Apple Watch SE first impressions: Speedy with great features, but always-on is missed
- What cable do I buy for my HDMI 2.1 graphics card? | Ask an expert
- Intel 11th-gen Tiger Lake Preview: It's (mostly) faster than Ryzen
- MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio review: A silent, face-melting behemoth
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?