Both Razer and SteelSeries are looking to score the dollars of the budget-savvy with their latest gaming mice.
Intel's 'Comet Lake' H-Series chips promise to power the next generation of mobile content creation hardware
Intel's latest mobile chipsets go all the way up to Core i9 and promise to deliver desktop calibre performance no matter where you need it.
Nvidia's popular 'thin and light' Max-Q graphics spec is getting an upgrade in 2020.
Razer have released a new version of their Viper gaming mouse aimed at those with smaller hands.
After selling their 5G modem division to Apple last year, Intel are taking a big swing at the 5G infrastructure market in 2020.
Nvidia and CD Projekt Red are partnering on a special limited run of RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards.
The SteelSeries Apex Pro is a feat of engineering that’ll thrill keyboard nerds who can appreciate and get the most out of its central gimmick more than it will those after something a little more straightforward or affordable.
Here's our latest round-up of the best gaming mice you can - and should - buy in 2019.
The gaming mice to end all gaming mice is finally getting a sequel.
HyperX have shown off the new Pulsefire Raid mouse at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
If you're looking for a mouse that'll help you take your gaming experience to the next level, these are the mice you'll want to consider.
High-speed storage for hi-res photos and videos on the go!
Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99 Get comprehensive protection with Norton 360 including Antivirus, secure VPN, a Password Manager, PC Cloud Backup, and more. All backed by 60-day Money Back Guarantee and 100% Virus Protection Promise.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Book S review: Sleek hardware saddled by compromised a software experience
- 3 Jabra Elite 75t true wireless earbuds review: Proof you don't have to be the best to be great
- 4 HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo Reno2 Z review: A feature-filled, mid-tier masterpiece
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel's 'Comet Lake' H-Series chips promise to power the next generation of mobile content creation hardware
- Nvidia enhance Max Q mobile graphics specifications
- Razer's new Viper Mini mouse is even smaller than its namesake
- Intel overhaul 5G infrastructure portfolio
- Inevitably, the Cyberpunk-themed Nvidia RTX 2080 Ti has arrived
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?